Thread: G45 RMR KKM comp gaming holster

G45 RMR KKM comp gaming holster

I've vetted my G45 MOS + RMR with a KKM drop-in barrel/comp. IIRC G34 holsters were recommended as the KKM comp is rather long. Looking for a basic competition holster, something to get me started.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post
    I've vetted my G45 MOS + RMR with a KKM drop-in barrel/comp. IIRC G34 holsters were recommended as the KKM comp is rather long. Looking for a basic competition holster, something to get me started.
    By chance, I went to grab a holster to fit a 19 with a KKM this afternoon, since it is 34 length rather than 17 length like the 19/Mayhem combo. I grabbed a Comp TAC International for a 34 out of my holster bin, and it works perfectly.

Name:  CAD893BA-C5BD-420D-8732-CCAB9319CE7F.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  79.0 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

There is a cheap Safariland model that I cannot remember the number of but it is completely no frills, no retention, fast, and most of all- cheap, in case you decide you want to run with a light or something. You're going to be in open division with the comp so holsters can be extremely barebones, think a peg the muzzle sits on and a trigger guard cover but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    By chance, I went to grab a holster to fit a 19 with a KKM this afternoon, since it is 34 length rather than 17 length like the 19/Mayhem combo. I grabbed a Comp TAC International for a 34 out of my holster bin, and it works perfectly.

Name:  CAD893BA-C5BD-420D-8732-CCAB9319CE7F.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  79.0 KB
    Good recommendation. Thank you, GJM. The Comp Tac International G34 Gen 5 light bearing fits my G45+KKM+X300U-A

Name:  20220520_120204.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  70.6 KB

User Tag List