Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Full auto pistol gadget in the news

Worthless in WA state… would go through a 10-round mag too fast…

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    They've been around for awhile, as mentioned already, but there has been a big uptick of them here for some reason. Word is apparently out. Fun fact, at inside the vehicle with your target/victim distances you can shoot someone a lot with one.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    I’ve been hearing them fairly often on New Years and 4th of July if I go to up to Birmingham proper for a couple of years now.

Back in 2000 I think the majority of buyers were just goofballs who wanted to play with them in abandoned quarries and a pre-9/11 FedGov didn't really want to waste time prosecuting so there were a bunch of home visits, confiscations and threats.
    I had them offered to me several times via GlockTalk PM's but it always smelled like a sting to me so I declined.

This latest Wish.com batch seems to have landed in the hands of inner city youths and are being used in new and more exciting ways.

BTW: for those of you who aren't up to speed, the Chinese government is fully onboard with doing things like arming gangs (along with meth and fentanyl) as revenge for the opium wars of the mid-1800's. I listened to a really good podcast on that topic a few months ago.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post

BTW: for those of you who aren't up to speed, the Chinese government is fully onboard with doing things like arming gangs (along with meth and fentanyl) as revenge for the opium wars of the mid-1800's. I listened to a really good podcast on that topic a few months ago.
    Nothing new. Remember Norinco pre 94?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    @JodyH do you happen to remember what podcast it was or have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    Nothing new. Remember Norinco pre 94?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Name:  20220505_205002.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  43.3 KB

Tagging onto @JodyH's comment. For anyone who ever thought that Cold War characterizations of the Chinese and Russians were over the top, stuff like this and Ukraine should convince them that every word the harshest Cold Warriors said about them was, and is, true.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    This latest Wish.com batch seems to have landed in the hands of inner city youths and are being used in new and more exciting ways.

Yeah, there was that seized shipment of AK-like firearms (Type 56?) back in the 90s that had some odd, peripheral tie to a former mayor/US senator from the Bay Area.

I don't buy into the trope about the Chinese being these great long term planners/thinkers but I do think the Chinese hold a grudge for a long fucking time.
    They do not forget their version of history.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List