Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Jail guard and inmate - day 5

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Better she had shot him. Or him first.
    Based on this guy being a Grade-A shitbag, my guess is that they had a plan in the event they were caught to either die in a "suicide pact" or have her off herself while he had a gun battle with LE...and at the terminus of the pursuit they looked each other in the eye, grabbed one another by the hand and said, "OK...go!". Then...

She shot herself while he threw his hands up.

Totally on board with the contempt and satisfaction of her death. My only caveat is that I wish she had lingered in a paralyzed condition long enough to appreciate its horror and feel the most awful regret at her choices.
    Am I a good man? No.
    But, am I trying to be better? Also no.

Site Supporter
    Years ago, I and a couple of buddies stood outside a concert hall between bands and stopped a guy smacking around his girlfriend/baby mommy. We came over because she was screaming for help. As soon as we grabbed the guy, her following words were something to the effect of "Don't hurt him! I love him!"

This lady falls into the same category in my mind. So wrapped up in the "relationship" to not see just how bad it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    Based on this guy being a Grade-A shitbag, my guess is that they had a plan in the event they were caught to either die in a "suicide pact" or have her off herself while he had a gun battle with LE...and at the terminus of the pursuit they looked each other in the eye, grabbed one another by the hand and said, "OK...go!". Then...

She shot herself while he threw his hands up.
    Right, she had gone from a respected employee to a deluded bimbo and could not stand it.
    Had she been taken alive, I doubt she would have represented a danger to the community or even her cellmates.
    I don't get the hate.
    (Although I would not call her a "lady" which I think a misuse of the word in this and many other places.")

But Mr Big Tough Guy decided that maybe jail was better after all than going out in a blaze of glory fighting the cops.
    I expect him to be a constant source of trouble even incarcerated for the rest of his days.
    Which should be few, but the system does not operate that way.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    My only caveat is that I wish she had lingered in a paralyzed condition long enough to appreciate its horror and feel the most awful regret at her choices.
    I've seen a couple of BWC videos posted on FB by involved agencies from the end of the pursuit (don't know how to embed here)...she was still breathing while they had to use tools to extract her from the vehicle. Not sure if she expired on scene before transport, during transport, or at the hospital. But I imagine she had enough time for retrospect on the last phase of her life and some "If I had it to do over again..." contemplation.
    Last edited by kwb377; 05-11-2022 at 09:25 AM.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Had she been taken alive, I doubt she would have represented a danger to the community or even her cellmates.
    I don't get the hate.
    The hate is because she's a traitor and a moron, and both draw contempt and derision. She put both the community and the officers in the law enforcement response in danger. She wasted resources in an "industry" that is dangerously low on resources as it is. And she did it with a long term plan, not spur of the moment, but still did it so fucking stupidly. I have zero sympathy for her and my only regret is her boyfriend didn't punch out with her.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    The hate is because she's a traitor and a moron, and both draw contempt and derision. She put both the community and the officers in the law enforcement response in danger. She wasted resources in an "industry" that is dangerously low on resources as it is. And she did it with a long term plan, not spur of the moment, but still did it so fucking stupidly. I have zero sympathy for her and my only regret is her boyfriend didn't punch out with her.
    Bravo!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

We need a multiplier on the Like button for posts like this.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    This.

X10,000

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I've seen a couple of BWC videos…
    Being a pervert is a burden.

BWC in this context, please?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List