Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jail guard and inmate - day 5

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    interesting there is absolutely nobody jumping up and down screaming bloody murder to have found the vehicle after five days sitting in a towing lot from being picked up the day of the 'great escape' ??

who didn't validate plates/vin/ad nauseam???

me thinks something is rotten in AL/TN etc.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Jeez. They tried to paint it with spray paint, gave up, and the damn thing has been sitting in an impound lot of days, now?

This is shaping up to be one hell of a clown show....
    You can actually do a decent job with a rattle can. You can have a paint store mix an acrylic, even with a perl glaze, then cover with an automotive grade clear finish. I've only done this to a motorcycle trunk. I was able to get the paint number (It's stamped on the frame) and have the paint company mix a batch to match the rest of the bike. The results were very good.
    You need to carefully prep the surface you're painting. Always start the spray off the project and move in onto the object after the initial air splatter. Then move off before letting off the button. On the small surface I was working I didn't get any fish eyes, or grit.
    I'd hate to do a whole car like that, but if I was on the run I'd take the time. It would likely have a few flaws, but shouldn't draw attention to itself.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    You can actually do a decent job with a rattle can. You can have a paint store mix an acrylic, even with a perl glaze, then cover with an automotive grade clear finish. I've only done this to a motorcycle trunk. I was able to get the paint number (It's stamped on the frame) and have the paint company mix a batch to match the rest of the bike. The results were very good.
    You need to carefully prep the surface you're painting. Always start the spray off the project and move in onto the object after the initial air splatter. Then move off before letting off the button. On the small surface I was working I didn't get any fish eyes, or grit.
    I'd hate to do a whole car like that, but if I was on the run I'd take the time. It would likely have a few flaws, but shouldn't draw attention to itself.
    There was a guy who built a decent airplane for a few thousand by scrounging everything. He painted it with krylon spray cans and did a passable job.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

It may have some elements of a clown show, at the operational level, but there was strategic plotting and planning. He confessed to a cold case killing, in Lauderdale County, which got him a transfer from a state prison, to the Lauderdale County lock-up, where she could facilitate an escape. One wonders whether she had researched the cold case, in order to provide him with non-public information that he needed to bolster the credibility of his “confession.” There may be far more extensive prepper-ing than most of us had thought.
    Last edited by Rex G; 05-07-2022 at 12:05 AM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    It may have some elements of a clown show, at the operational level, but there was strategic plotting and planning. He confessed to a cold case killing, in Lauderdale County, which got him a transfer from a state prison, to the Lauderdale County lock-up, where she could facilitate an escape. One wonders whether she had researched the cold case, in order to provide him with non-public information that he needed to bolster the credibility of his “confession.” There may be far more extensive prepper-ing than most of us had thought.
    Now it's being reported that she managed to withdraw 90K from several different banks.

It does indeed look like she planned beyond the "get him to a motel and roger my brains out" of the usual jailchik plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    He confessed to a cold case killing, in Lauderdale County, which got him a transfer from a state prison, to the Lauderdale County lock-up, where she could facilitate an escape. One wonders whether she had researched the cold case, in order to provide him with non-public information that he needed to bolster the credibility of his “confession.”
    whoa!

what a twist that would be

No real news over the weekend but

"Escaped capital murder suspect Casey Cole White, now on the run for nine days with former Alabama jailer Vicky White, suffers from mental illness and likely poses a danger to himself and others when he’s outside of the structured environment of a jail, according to his former attorney.

Dale Bryant, a Limestone County attorney who represented White on his appeals in a number of 2019 convictions stemming from a 2015 crime spree in north Alabama and south Tennessee, says he’s concerned what Casey White will do if he’s cornered by law enforcement officers.

“When Casey is on his medication and in jail in a structured environment, Casey’s an alright guy,’’ Bryant said in an interview with AL.com. “You’d never know he was a danger because he’s medicated and in a structured environment.”"

Seems like anybody can find an apologist.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post

“When Casey is on his medication and in jail in a structured environment, Casey’s an alright guy,’’ Bryant said in an interview with AL.com. “You’d never know he was a danger because he’s medicated and in a structured environment.”"

Seems like anybody can find an apologist.

If only I had a daughter for him to date...sounds like a great dude.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Reminds me of "mostly-peaceful "

Site Supporter
    From a local FB page...

Vicky White was seen shopping in the big and tall section at Kohl’s as well as an adult store, just before her disappearance with capital murder suspect Casey White.

Sheriff Rick Singleton has confirmed.
    Last edited by kwb377; 05-09-2022 at 10:50 AM.

User Tag List