Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Jail guard and inmate - day 5

I vote for a Russian special rescue operation.

We had to shoot the windows out to rescue the occupants.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Being a pervert is a burden.

BWC in this context, please?
    Body Worn Camera
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Body Worn Camera
    Ya coulda let'em stew for a while...

The hate is because she's a traitor and a moron, and both draw contempt and derision. She put both the community and the officers in the law enforcement response in danger. She wasted resources in an "industry" that is dangerously low on resources as it is. And she did it with a long term plan, not spur of the moment, but still did it so fucking stupidly. I have zero sympathy for her and my only regret is her boyfriend didn't punch out with her.
    Well said BBI. I teach people not to fall into these kind of traps and manipulation. Usually it's someone low ranking or civilian staff. Not a high ranking official that should certainly be able to make better decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Am I a good man? No.
    But, am I trying to be better? Also no.
    Sidebar: this made me LoL.

Carry on…
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    I also feel like it's worth mentioning.

Vicki White liberated a violent criminal and empowered him with tools to maximize his ability to be violent.

That AR-15, a taser, the numerous handguns...

Those probably weren't going to be used for hunting wild game as those last few dollars disappeared.

So then that's armed robberies, bank/store robberies, kidnappings or extortion. But certainly violent crimes. It's not like they either had anything in the way of marketable job skills.

People were likely going to die once that money ran put.

So color me completely un sad that she killed herself. Fuck her and her boyfriend and their wannabe Bonnie and Clyde BS.

If nothing else, it saved the cops, lawyers, psychologists, and judges the hassle of having to sift through whatever insanity plea she tried to put through the legal system and nobody had to listen to her bullshit.

And I don't usually say that. The Ol' "Saved the courts the trouble" statement isn't my usual thing. But in this case I'm just completely uninterested in her fucking justifications.

I'm just glad she killed herself and he was caught before they ran out of money.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I've seen a couple of BWC videos posted on FB by involved agencies from the end of the pursuit (don't know how to embed here)...she was still breathing while they had to use tools to extract her from the vehicle. Not sure if she expired on scene before transport, during transport, or at the hospital. But I imagine she had enough time for retrospect on the last phase of her life and some "If I had it to do over again..." contemplation.
    On the you-tube, I found this video. The part about the female perpetrator being removed, from the vehicle, on BWC footage, starts about 6:00 minutes into the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QnCcvGIIEw

The whole video is worth watching, IMO.

I am SO VERY grateful that no LEOs were seriously hurt during this whole escapade.
    Last edited by Rex G; 05-13-2022 at 01:25 PM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    Nearly 1000 calls between the two. I wonder if she was using a burner phone or whether the jail just had such bad security that they were not tracking where calls were made or listening to calls. Of course, she was the assistant director of corrections, so maybe that played a role.

Alabama murder suspect Casey White and now-deceased jail guard Vicky White shared nearly 1,000 phone calls while he was incarcerated in prison before his escape and a subsequent police manhunt.

Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton said investigators think the pair, who are not related, may have plotted his escape over the phone during conversations that took place from August 2021 and February, WAFF-TV reported.

Singleton said the calls have not been listened to yet.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-p...ed-phone-calls

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by idahojess View Post
    Nearly 1000 calls between the two. I wonder if she was using a burner phone or whether the jail just had such bad security that they were not tracking where calls were made or listening to calls. Of course, she was the assistant director of corrections, so maybe that played a role.

Alabama murder suspect Casey White and now-deceased jail guard Vicky White shared nearly 1,000 phone calls while he was incarcerated in prison before his escape and a subsequent police manhunt.

Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton said investigators think the pair, who are not related, may have plotted his escape over the phone during conversations that took place from August 2021 and February, WAFF-TV reported.

Singleton said the calls have not been listened to yet.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-p...ed-phone-calls

There are *way* more hours of calls than there are man-hours of employees who do monitoring. Same for mail. There are some inroads in AI that are flagging calls, but we're a long way from a reliable system there. It's also a health hazard, as it makes you slightly stupider every call you listen to. You sit through fucking hours of "don't cheat on me, I luv u, let's get married when I get out" and begging to put money on their books for every morsel of something useful.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    There are *way* more hours of calls than there are man-hours of employees who do monitoring. Same for mail. There are some inroads in AI that are flagging calls, but we're a long way from a reliable system there. It's also a health hazard, as it makes you slightly stupider every call you listen to. You sit through fucking hours of "don't cheat on me, I luv u, let's get married when I get out" and begging to put money on their books for every morsel of something useful.
    Yeah, I've listened to a few myself, and they are exhausting.. and stupidity inducing.

User Tag List