Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jail guard and inmate - day 5

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Its not like it is on TV... the Boston Marathon Bombers were ID'ed and tracked quickly because there are 5000 cameras in downtown Boston. In rural bumblefuck Alabama? The coverage is just not there. They think they know what vehicle to look for, but the crooks could have already swapped cars 3 or 4 times by now. Even if they did not swap cars, they could be hot swapping out plates every few hours. License plate scanners are a real thing and are hidden all over the place without the public knowing. But if you don't know what plate to look for, they are useless.

Right now, the guard is still in the fantasy phase. The cool bad boy, being on the run... its all exciting now. In a couple weeks it will dawn on her that she pissed away her life on this shit bag. Then what? Of course, there is just as good a chance that she is dead already. But probably not. He needs her help... He stick's out at 6'9", where she can dye her hair and still move without attracting attention. If she has half a brain, they already had a place to hole up and let the man hunt die down for a couple weeks.
    Bonnie and Clyde comes to mind here. She broke him out and later died in a hail of gunfire for her troubles. But Dammit, she loved that guy. I see a Netflix movie coming soon. I guess I'm just cynical about these criminal relationships. Real stand up guy.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I guess I just have different prison fantasies than others...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Re: license plate readers. If she just bought the car she may have had no tag since Alabama has a 30 day grace period for new cars, or even a stolen tag. And honestly, how long would it take most members here to realize their license plate had been stolen and replaced with another one.

Also, she on record as having gone to visit him when he was transferred out of her jail for attempting to escape.

https://www.al.com/news/2022/05/vide...il-escape.html

It is unknown what license plate is on the vehicle, or if it even has a license plate. There is minor damage to the rear left bumper,” the U.S. Marshals Service said Wednesday.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    It's all conjecture right now but it will be interesting to find out how long the duo had actually been planning.
    I read an update a few hours ago that they've discovered she'd been travelling to the prison to visit him for the past two years before his transfer to the County jail.

*edit: Doh! I type slower than Cab...

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

Hey Lord, whatever I done, don't strike me blind for another couple of minutes.

One of my favorite lines, right up there with Shakin’ it here Boss!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Re: license plate readers. If she just bought the car she may have had no tag since Alabama has a 30 day grace period for new cars, or even a stolen tag. And honestly, how long would it take most members here to realize their license plate had been stolen and replaced with another one.
    Sheriff is kind of ill that the description of the car was leaked, just motivating them to acquire another by hook or crook.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

Reminds me of the shaky puddin girl from the Burt Reynolds movie.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Sheriff is kind of ill that the description of the car was leaked, just motivating them to acquire another by hook or crook.
    That’s just part of it. You can sit on the description and hope LE gets lucky, or you can release it and hope the public gets lucky.

Site Supporter
    They found the suv in TN.

Vicky White, Casey White’s getaway car found in Tennessee: Watch press conference
    https://www.al.com/news/2022/05/vick...tennessee.html

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Jeez. They tried to paint it with spray paint, gave up, and the damn thing has been sitting in an impound lot of days, now?

This is shaping up to be one hell of a clown show....
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List