Thread: Krasner the Klown

Krasner the Klown

Apparently in Philadelphia, the Graham factors don't matter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...9379728594b429

I'm also vehemently opposed to the idea of charging cops with crimes like "possession of an instrument of a crime" when it's an item that's required for them to carry in the performance of their duties....like a gun. SCOTUS even held it was "cruel and unusual" to apply the 30 year mandatory sentence for automatic weapons during commission of a crime to the Blackwater contractors involved in the Nisour Square shooting for this reason, as they were mandated to carry automatic weapons in the performance of their duties.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Christ. I guess that justifies shooting at the cops then. I fucking hate Krasner.

Under the circumstances, Krasner said it's not unfathomable that Siderio and the second juvenile might not have known they were dealing with police instead of a group pulling up "to do them harm," he said.
    #RESIST

Lots of agencies are hiring laterals.... No f-in way would I work under those conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Lots of agencies are hiring laterals.... No f-in way would I work under those conditions.
    And I wouldn’t be doing anything except showing up to calls after-the-fact to take a report while the hiring process was ongoing.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    And I wouldn’t be doing anything except showing up to calls after-the-fact to take a report while the hiring process was ongoing.
    Work slow down is a thing......no matter what your job is.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

America is going to get the cops they're begging for, good and hard.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    America is going to get the cops they're begging for, good and hard.
    I was in a meeting last week with the leadership of the Training Division, some of our Command Staff, and the top policy folks at the City's Department of Police Accountability (citizen oversight). Topic was current Use of Force training, and our brand new Use of Force policy, which is an unmitigated disaster. The attorneys for DPA were actually quite reasonable, acknowledged our concerns, and agreed the policy needs to be amended. They were also forthcoming about their Accountability concerns, and what they wanted tracked/reviewed by a supervisor. All reasonable.

As we wound down, one of these ladies commented that de-policing was clearly occurring, driven partly by this policy and local politics, and that this was bad. I then remarked that if you thought de-policing was bad, think about this: everyone agrees that it's bad when the public doesn't trust the police. But what happens when the police no longer trust, or even like, the public? Which is more dangerous to public liberty?

A little color drained from all their faces.

User Tag List