Thread: I’m loving my Mr BulletFeeder on my Dillon 650

I’m loving my Mr BulletFeeder on my Dillon 650

Makes a huge difference in speed.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  72.8 KB
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Can the bullet feeder take place of the powder check or do you have to combine seating and crimping?

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    Can the bullet feeder take place of the powder check or do you have to combine seating and crimping?
    No and I don’t have mine set up like that with regards to the second question. I just position myself to see the powdered case before the bullet is added.
    #RESIST

Been debating upgrading to one of these. I have the mini Mr. Bulletfeeder, and find it less than ideal. Output is higher by hand, taking into account stuffing the tubes. Looks like upgrade is $430 shipped, not quite sure it's worth it. That's alot of Blue Bullets for that price. How many are you able to comfortably do per hour? What's is your primer tube setup? I've got 2 tubes, so I can run 300 without stopping. Also have the case feeder, which is fantastic.
    Taking a break from social media.

MrBulletFeeder was the best investment I made for reloading. It brought my speed up to 800 rounds per hour on my 650. Totally accurate and I never had trouble with the bullets dropping incorrectly.

Might have to splurge this year and get a Mr. Bulletfeeder for the 650’s…….
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

For me it was a gateway drug that led to the RL1100. After using it I decided it sure would be great to have the cases swaged at the same time.

Right now the RL1100 has only been used to prep cases for .223, but my plan is that once I get every case I have sized (finished that Sunday night) I will set up the 1100 to do 9mm with the bullet feeder and live long and prosper. I do not plan on switching the 1100 around much since the tool heads cost fricking $250. I had been using the 650 in two stages so I could have de-primed cases I could wash off and swage on the APP, I will continue to use the 650 to charge and seat these cases I just sized/swaged (after they are trimmed).

But the bullet feeder rocks, it is certainly faster, but also just makes the process much more relaxing.

I put a Mr Bullet Feeder on my 1050. I think I should have checked to see if my medical insurance would have payed for it because it fixed several medical problems I was having. Carpel tunnel and "trigger finger" etc.

User Tag List