Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: John Lovell Offends Anyone Born Before 1980

Site Supporter
    In 100 years when DAO and DA/SA are cool again, will there be videos about how outdated the Glock 17 is?

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    In 100 years when DAO and DA/SA are cool again, will there be videos about how outdated the Glock 17 is?
    Too soon. I'm waiting for the circle to complete and enjoy all of @GJM's posts about competing with a Colt SAA with closed emitter and weapon light attached, preferably a U-boat.

"The Warrior Poet" is entitled to his opinion, but that doesn't mean I have to care about it.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

I love my 1911 and want to add another, but nothing in his video offended me, because I don't have any problem admitting that it's a completely fucking absurd choice for a defensive firearm in the modern day and that listening to boomers wax about JMBs creation and the power of the 45 is godawful.

Site Supporter
    If modern manufacturers would only take the lesson of how to make a great thumb safety from the 1911, I would be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I love my 1911 and want to add another, but nothing in his video offended me, because I don't have any problem admitting that it's a completely fucking absurd choice for a defensive firearm in the modern day and that listening to boomers wax about JMBs creation and the power of the 45 is god's caliber.
    FIFY, your welcome
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Too soon. I'm waiting for the circle to complete and enjoy all of @GJM's posts about competing with a Colt SAA with closed emitter and weapon light attached, preferably a U-boat.

"The Warrior Poet" is entitled to his opinion, but that doesn't mean I have to care about it.

I think he’s probably a great dude and does a lot of good.

His style however is not my style and it gets on my nerves. Then again he’s making money and I’m posting my thoughts on a gun forum. Though it is the greatest forum in the history of forums.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    FIFY, your welcome

He's got great hair and pretty eyes.

The "Warrior Poet" moniker is pure cringe.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Ah, whatever. I like most of Lovell's stuff, but I don't follow him too closely. I like 1911's better. I carry Glocks.

Like @TheNewbie said, Lovell's getting paid to opine while I am not. Drama = clicks = $. Wish I'd thought of that.

User Tag List