Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird case involving fake DHS agents fooling USS agents

Weird case involving fake DHS agents fooling USS agents

This is subject to change and seems very, very weird, so don’t castigate me on the thread title.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...red-gifts.html

Stash of assault rifles, body armor, passports with multiple visas, and sham uniforms found in penthouse of 'fake' Homeland agents - including one with 'links to Pakistani intelligence' - who 'infiltrated Biden, Kamala and Jill's Secret Service details'
    #RESIST

I read an article off Police1 about this. Seems like the USSS guys involved weren’t the brightest. Lots of red flags.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

WTF? Really? That is mind boggling incompetence.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Another black eye for the agency that includes stumbles like an agent leaving their sidearm in AF1 bathroom to be found by a member of the press pool, drunken sexfest in Columbia with hookers that compromised security, senior agents driving drunk and wrecking an agency vehicle near the WH, etc.

As for this incident, I couldn’t help but notice the Persian last names of the 2 suspects. I would not be surprised if they were Iranian intelligence officers planning something big.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

I thought some of the USSS folks I knew, worked and trained with were a bit dim...but this...I just don't know what to say.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Another black eye for the agency that includes stumbles like an agent leaving their sidearm in AF1 bathroom to be found by a member of the press pool, drunken sexfest in Columbia with hookers that compromised security, senior agents driving drunk and wrecking an agency vehicle near the WH, etc.

It kinda does smell like an intel op. And our guys fell for it.
    #RESIST

It stinks of being an intel op. Someone invested a lot of money into this operation.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

I think the people investigating this have to assume it was an intel op, and frankly it scares the shit out of me.

Whether it was an attempt to get kompromat, or do a ballistic regime change, this is a big fucking deal.

Regardless of whether you love or hate whoever the current denizen of the White House, The US Secret Service cannot be compromised. The health of that agency is a can that has been kicked down the road for over a decade now, and somebody needs to make it their life's work as a public servant to fix that.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I think the people investigating this have to assume it was an intel op, and frankly it scares the shit out of me.

Whether it was an attempt to get kompromat, or do a ballistic regime change, this is a big fucking deal.

Regardless of whether you love or hate whoever the current denizen of the White House, The US Secret Service cannot be compromised. The health of that agency is a can that has been kicked down the road for over a decade now, and somebody needs to make it their life's work as a public servant to fix that.
    I’m just assuming ISI.
    #RESIST

User Tag List