Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: John Lovell Offends Anyone Born Before 1980

People born before 1980: angery
    People before after 1980: also angy
    People born in 1980: ???

Name:  E4491467-8135-4681-BA42-81F5C64C85A7.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  54.4 KB

I think he should do a video next on how he hates revolvers because he can’t shoot those well either.

I’ve never been able to watch his videos, but I can’t make it through Aaron Cowan videos either.

The successful YouTube guys have turned it into a business for themselves and one of the most important requirements for success in that arena is a constant steam of new content... With the pressure on to always be releasing new vids there is bound to be a lot of duds.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I think this reaction is what he planned for and wanted. Which means he’s smart. In general, he is annoying to me, but he is a good ambassador for the gun community and I’m glad he is on our team.

Exactly!

Too bad (for him) he doesn't get any $ for all of the internet Forum chatter that that video has spawned. He would be rich in an instant!

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Hey, any guy who can bring Apollo 13 back home is entitled to his opinion. Wait,....... John who?
    I decided to go to bed, after reading it as Jon Lovitz, but then I saw who was in the video and while I haven't watched it I figured this would be like Manny from Lucky Gunner type of thing.

30 seconds was enough for me.

What I got was Derp, Derp Derp.

What many of these guys don't seem to realize is that while they may get some "clicks", they are losing any credibility they might have. Many people watch that for a bit and think "what a tool" and move on to something else. That is the lasting impression that the guy leaves.

I know he is a partner in some venture with @SouthNarc, so he gets a sort of pass from me.
    But at the same time, I can't listen to his delivery any longer than @Lost River can, so he gets passed over by me.
    Maybe my loss, maybe not.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by HammerStriker View Post
    Agreed, silly video, but Lovell is an ex Army Ranger, and currently a firearms instructor.
    That’s cool, but he admits he sucks at shooting a 1911, so how much is his opinion worth on the subject?

John changes his positions and recommendations so often that I finally had to stop watching his work.

He has also gotten very commercial in the past few years.
    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem
    I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude
    -Thomas Jefferson
    I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

User Tag List