Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm Going To Aesthetic 1911 Hell...

The wood grip in post #11 has a start on the relief for the mag release. I'd grab a dowel or similar, wrap some sand paper around it, and make the relief larger.

And I was worried that I was going to be shunned for musing about using a thin right panel with a standard left panel.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    And I was worried that I was going to be shunned for musing about using a thin right panel with a standard left panel.
    That makes a lot of sense, both for crafting the grip setup to your hand, and taking advantage of the plunger tube support provided by the standard left panel.

My thought is that when HK went to multiple grip panels on the P30 and VP series, that changed a lot of our thinking about grip ergonomic tailoring.

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    That makes a lot of sense, both for crafting the grip setup to your hand, and taking advantage of the plunger tube support provided by the standard left panel.

My thought is that when HK went to multiple grip panels on the P30 and VP series, that changed a lot of our thinking about grip ergonomic tailoring.

Best, Jon

User Tag List