Thread: M&P 2.0 core plates

M&P 2.0 core plates

Just curious if anyone but CHPWS and oem plates are available or in the works. It’d be nice to see a FCD plate.

I wrote FCD to ask if they have plans to make any CORE plates in the future.

They responded already. On a Sunday! They’ll be looking into CORE plates to see if it’s doable and if so whether new aftermarket sights would be needed to clear the optics afterward or not.

Staying tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    They responded already. On a Sunday! They’ll be looking into CORE plates to see if it’s doable and if so whether new aftermarket sights would be needed to clear the optics afterward or not.

Staying tuned.
    New BUIS is a even more interesting to me than plates. The CORE BUIS were not designed for a pistol to be carried concealed.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I usually carry my non core milled compact but when I’ve carried my core I haven’t noticed any discomfort. But inspecting them they do seem jagged.

Staying tuned.
    Roger is probably the most responsive business owner/CS rep/whatever that I’ve ever dealt with. I appreciate as many things about him and his approach to his business as I do his actual products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    New BUIS is a even more interesting to me than plates. The CORE BUIS were not designed for a pistol to be carried concealed.
    I realized that it’s possible they don’t bother me because I wear an undershirt tucked in. I’ll see in Summer if they bug me.

I realized that it’s possible they don’t bother me because I wear an undershirt tucked in. I’ll see in Summer if they bug me.
    I am less worried about my skin -- it is how quickly the rear sight puts holes in my shirts.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List