Thread: Bushnell RXS-100?

Site Supporter

Bushnell RXS-100?

Any input on the Bushnell RXS-100 RDS? It looks like I may be able to get one for $75 via Amazon. I kind of want an RDS for my 625 45ACP revolver, but since this isn't a carry gun, I don't want to splash out on something like a Trijicon or even a Holosun (the latter I have on my "woods-carry" P80 build). I can be a bit fickle about these things and may not keep the 625 RDS-equipped, so the less I have invested, the better.

Current use cases are "range toy" and occasional pin gun for informal matches (that I haven't done since 2019ish, so who knows if that's going to happen). Main load is a light 45acp handload, but I'm working on a 45 +P load for potential short-range deer (25yds max). So, long round count and mostly light loads...

The Bushnell warranty looks pretty good at 5yrs for electro-optical products. If I'm still using this more than 5 years from now and it craps out, I won't be miffed.

Chris

I can't comment on the RXS-100, but I've been favorably impressed with the RXS-250. There's a write up on it here.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    I can't comment on the RXS-100, but I've been favorably impressed with the RXS-250. There's a write up on it here.
    Yeah, I saw that. The 250 does look good. There isn't much out there on the 100 though.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Might as well get a holosun for the cost of the 250

User Tag List