Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Duty holsters for S&W revolvers?

Not sure if it matters anymore but Safariland makes a holster that will fit several similar size revolvers. I used one when taking revolver classes. It's inexpensive and works great. I did K frame, Colt Official Police. It also fit Ruger Speed Six. I have another that also fits N frames.

I believe the 568 is for N frames. Don't remember the K frame size designation

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    Not sure if it matters anymore but Safariland makes a holster that will fit several similar size revolvers. I used one when taking revolver classes. It's inexpensive and works great. I did K frame, Colt Official Police. It also fit Ruger Speed Six. I have another that also fits N frames.

I believe the 568 is for N frames. Don't remember the K frame size designation

https://www.dillonprecision.com/safa..._22_25317.html

I have one for my 1911s too. The plastic belt slide is uncomfortable so I switch them out to leather ones.

Nice gp holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post

I have one for my 1911s too. The plastic belt slide is uncomfortable so I switch them out to leather ones.

Nice gp holsters.
    Mine was on a duty belt so it didn't bother me. But yes, great inexpensive general purpose holster. I'm not sure how they hold up to extreme daily use but for my needs it's over the top!

I was checking my k frame 6280 a few days ago. I currently have zero tension with the screw and you need to shake it pretty hard upside down. It's also hard, but not impossible to pull it out on an angle forward. As if someone was facing you and trying to pull it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post

Nice gp holsters.

What kind of belt slide did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    What kind of belt slide did you use?
    Both of these are good. I like the first one a little better.
    Name:  s-l400 (1).jpg
Views: 126
Size:  34.0 KB
    Name:  s-l400 (2).jpg
Views: 117
Size:  22.4 KB

User Tag List