Thread: FAA apologizes for not giving Capitol Police advance notice of Nationals Park parachu

FAA apologizes for not giving Capitol Police advance notice of Nationals Park parachu

Pretty sure someone is getting fired over that.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    We used to get evac notices about 3 times a year due to called in bomb threats. How is this national news?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    We used to get evac notices about 3 times a year due to called in bomb threats. How is this national news?
    Because nobody except your personal acquaintances gives a fuck about civil servants in Washington state and if you got bombed they would have just put ads in the paper looking for more engineers and the Governor and Police Chief might have made a statement for local TV and News Papers.

On the other hand an unknown aviation threat that shuts down the federal Government of the United States could have global ramifications.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Pretty sure someone is getting fired over that.
    FIFY Pretty sure someone is getting promoted over that.
    "There are two ways to do most anything- right and again."

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Because nobody that doesn’t know you gives a fuck about civil servants in Washington state and if you got bombed they would have just put ads in the paper looking for more engineers and the Governor and Police Chief might have made a statement for local TV and News Papers.

On the other hand an unknown aviation threat that shuts down the federal Government of the United States could have global ramifications.
    That's cold. I thought I was an intragyral part of the nat'l defense team. If it was so important maybe somebody would have notified the CP. The CP had advanced warning of the riot on 1/6.

How did that go?

CP is a bunch of whiners anyway. All I hear about these days is law suits because we got caught up a riot. They should have shot a lot more of those asshole rioters and done their jobs.

MTG should be in jail. I hope she gets the Congressional National Disgrace Award.
    Last edited by Borderland; 04-22-2022 at 10:49 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Wink We’re having fun here, no?

That's cold. I thought I was an intragyral part of the nat'l defense team.
    Name:  B9671B6A-4AFB-47D6-B5A4-263179AD2BFD.jpeg
Views: 277
Size:  50.9 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

That's cold. I thought I was an intragyral part of the nat'l defense team. If it was so important maybe somebody would have notified the CP. The CP had advanced warning of the riot on 1/6.

How did that go?

CP is a bunch of whiners anyway. All I hear about these days is law suits because we got caught up a riot. They should have shot a lot more of those asshole rioters and done their jobs.

MTG should be in jail. I hope she gets the Congressional National Disgrace Award.
    Christ on a cracker.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List