Thread: Rob Haught/SYMTAC Consulting - Shotgun Skills - Mead Hall Range, OK, 11-12 March 2023

Rob Haught/SYMTAC Consulting - Shotgun Skills - Mead Hall Range, OK, 11-12 March 2023

SYMTAC Consulting is proud to bring our flagship 2-day Shotgun Skills course back to the outstanding Mead Hall Range in McCloud, OK.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/symtac-...s-325239378737

This course primarily focuses on the Push/Pull method of recoil control. Using Rob's unique method of recoil management, the student will be able to reduce felt recoil by nearly 50% and be able to fire follow-up shots with a 12 gauge pump shotgun as fast as most shooters can fire their pistols. The student will also be introduced to the shotgun CQB technique, which effectively shortens the weapon by 33%, making it effective even in extremely tight quarters. Other topics include: marksmanship fundamentals, patterning zones, ammunition selection, tactical manipulation, equipment selection, low light considerations, malfunction clearances, pistol transitions, pivots/turns, and shooting on the move.

Instructors: Rob & Matt Haught

Dates: Sat/Sun, March 11-12, 2023

8:30am-5:00pm

2181 S. Blackberry Dr

McLoud, OK 74851

Tuition: $469.00 (includes range fee for both days)

Equipment requirements:

• Reliable tube-fed duty-type shotgun

• Some way to carry at least 25 rounds to the firing line (Dump pouch, belt carriers, chest rig, etc.)

• Service pistol and holster

• Eye and ear protection

• Shooting gloves

• Clothing suitable for range work

• Kneepads

• Snacks and water

• Weapons lubricant and cleaning supplies

• 400 rds. birdshot (lead only, no steel shot)

• 35 rds. buckshot

• 15 rds. slug

• 50 rds. pistol

We also highly recommend having an individual trauma first aid kit and the training to use it!

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

This class is a lot of fun, and I think I'll see you guys again next year.

Site Supporter
    I did this class with them last year at Meadhall and it was excellent! Not to mention the munchies. Highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I did this class with them last year at Meadhall and it was excellent! Not to mention the munchies. Highly recommended!
    Them cookie bars are legit!

Speaking of which, I owe Rob, Matt and Steve some Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream. See, I HAVE to attend now, just to deliver the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Them cookie bars are legit!

Speaking of which, I owe Rob, Matt and Steve some Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream. See, I HAVE to attend now, just to deliver the goods.
    You know, you're still the record holder for a double barrel on the Skills Gauge...

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

User Tag List