Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun Optics Emitting Trackable EMF? Tin Foil Hat or Reality?

Holosun Optics Emitting Trackable EMF? Tin Foil Hat or Reality?

The original email (name changed)

Hey Randy, someone just sent me the video of gabe talking about holosun vs trijicon. They are talking about it on some forums. . They are saying he'll have to throw away his take out china shirt. A lot of people seem to be upset with him because it's supporting the country that put us in this mess in this country. There are also people doing testing on them emitting an EMF signal that is trackable

But they don't know at what distance. It's done the same way they were able to infiltrate our market with baofeng radios. They wanted all the gun owners and prepper type people to buy their products because then they could be located. They are saying holosun does the same thing. All the gun owners are buying them because they are cheaper than trijicon. They plan to take the market then raise prices.

I have trijicon and holosun. Personally I like trijicon better. Holosun has more options but things like broken battery doors are already turning up. He mentions trijicon patented shape. It survives some pretty tough blows. That's why they do it. And so far none of the holosun have survived the same concrete drop tests. The red dot works, but the lens is a cracked.

I think there biggest beef is they want people to keep the money here. If they are emitting a signal, and it appears they are, that's a big problem for gun owners with an ATF that is heavily supported by a Chinese puppet Biden. Who knows maybe it's a conspiracy theory. I mean after all it's not like they released a bio weapon that all of the Chinese in America were exempt from taking.

Just tell Gabe they probably will give him a hard time about it. I hope he looks into it a bit more, because his opinion Carry's weight. If they do emit a signal that would put little trackers on lots of guns

Thanks man , hope all is well
    Tom

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...hlight=holosun

Anybody hear anything about this? It sounds farfetched but I will not put anything past the Chinese at this point and am reluctant to buy or use anything made there for many reasons.

All concerned, please note that though this is linked to Suarez’s forum, he himself pours derision upon the idea as well. Just clarifying, thanks LL

They are probably designed to improve the target acquisition of Chem-trails so our Lizard Overlords can better control our breeding.

Site Supporter
    Chances are very high this "EMF" is really just poor circuitry resulting in noise. It's not uncommon with cheap electronics.

That is also the source of the Baofeng "EMF", it's just shitty design.

I'd be more concerned with anything you put on a data network or connect to a computer. There's more opportunity for a device to "call home" or leak data. Standalone devices leaking EMF? As I said, crap circuits...

Chris

Tin foil hats aside, this seems unlikely for engineering reasons. An active RFID tag lasts a few years on a 2032. I'm skeptical that a RF transmitter with any useful range could be powered by the same battery as the emitter and achieve the battery life claimed by Holosun.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

As stated by others, emitting a trackable RF signal whenever it is on would cause the battery life to be suspiciously worse than equivalent competitors.

The amount of ridiculous things that need to coincide for this to be accurate do not pass the sniff test. Apply Occam's razor to conspiracy nonsense.

I'm highly for buying as locally produced products as possible, and no Holosun fan. However, when our Western companies refuse to build actual pistol optics and opt to build mailboxes instead, while Holosun makes the products everyone actually wants.. it gets hard to support them.

What is plausible, is someone confused "trackable EMF" with "imbedded RMA," so when your Holosun breaks, they can quickly get you a replacement.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    "imbedded RMA,"

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What is plausible, is someone confused "trackable EMF" with "imbedded RMA," so when your Holosun breaks, they can quickly get you a replacement.
    I read that as 'embedded RNA.' The Hololsun not only emits trackable EMF but it can also modify your DNA.

Not gonna lie; if Holosun could give us the Replay feature, I’d look past the country of origin thing...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    The original email (name changed)

Hey Randy, someone just sent me the video of gabe talking about holosun vs trijicon. They are talking about it on some forums. . They are saying he'll have to throw away his take out china shirt. A lot of people seem to be upset with him because it's supporting the country that put us in this mess in this country. There are also people doing testing on them emitting an EMF signal that is trackable

But they don't know at what distance. It's done the same way they were able to infiltrate our market with baofeng radios. They wanted all the gun owners and prepper type people to buy their products because then they could be located. They are saying holosun does the same thing. All the gun owners are buying them because they are cheaper than trijicon. They plan to take the market then raise prices.

I have trijicon and holosun. Personally I like trijicon better. Holosun has more options but things like broken battery doors are already turning up. He mentions trijicon patented shape. It survives some pretty tough blows. That's why they do it. And so far none of the holosun have survived the same concrete drop tests. The red dot works, but the lens is a cracked.

I think there biggest beef is they want people to keep the money here. If they are emitting a signal, and it appears they are, that's a big problem for gun owners with an ATF that is heavily supported by a Chinese puppet Biden. Who knows maybe it's a conspiracy theory. I mean after all it's not like they released a bio weapon that all of the Chinese in America were exempt from taking.

Just tell Gabe they probably will give him a hard time about it. I hope he looks into it a bit more, because his opinion Carry's weight. If they do emit a signal that would put little trackers on lots of guns

Thanks man , hope all is well
    Tom

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...hlight=holosun

Anybody hear anything about this? It sounds farfetched but I will not put anything past the Chinese at this point and am reluctant to buy or use anything made there for many reasons.
    This is from the same Gabe Suarez who was convicted of fraud in regards to psychiatric related law enforcement pension and talks about how he was on his way to commit an active shooter attack when God stopped him?

If he said the sky was blue so would consider it suspect..
    Last edited by HCM; 04-22-2022 at 10:01 PM.

User Tag List