Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holosun Optics Emitting Trackable EMF? Tin Foil Hat or Reality?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    This is from the same Gabe Suarez who was convicted of fraud in regards to psychiatric related law enforcement pension and talks about how he was on his way to commit an active shooter attack when God stopped him?

Suarez also has a long history of talking up the products he is selling at the moment and trashing competing products.
    #1 on my list of “Firearms Trainers Most Likely To Die In A Standoff With Police.”
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

This is from the same Gabe Suarez who was convicted of fraud in regards to psychiatric related law enforcement pension and talks about how he was on his way to commit an active shooter attack when God stopped him?

If he said the sky was blue so would consider it suspect..
    Yes, that Gabe Suarez.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Well, I didn’t expect to see “Chinese trackable EMF to help the ATF and their Chinese puppet, Biden” posted in the red dot forum, but considering how eat up the gun community is nowadays with idiotic conspiracy theories, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

I’m not an engineer, but just L-O-Fucking-L at thinking the Chinese government (or Holosun… or ATF?) has the time, spare resources, or interest in tracking us randoms on our midnight milk runs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Well, I didn’t expect to see “Chinese trackable EMF to help the ATF and their Chinese puppet, Biden” posted in the red dot forum, but considering how eat up the gun community is nowadays with idiotic conspiracy theories, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

I’m not an engineer, but just L-O-Fucking-L at thinking the Chinese government (or Holosun… or ATF?) has the time, spare resources, or interest in tracking us randoms on our midnight milk runs.

The first step to a Great Awakening is recognition of the DEEP power of symbols. Follow the breadcrumbs.

Name:  trij-joke.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  39.3 KB

A TEMPEST is coming that will separate RED from BLACK. EMF is your friend. Only The Cabal can afford expensive red dots. Trust the plan.

Name:  tempest.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  12.4 KB

The Eye of Horus represents regeneration, healing, and PROTECTION. The Storm is coming. WWG1WGA

Name:  eye-of-horus.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  14.0 KB

Trust The Eye. Enjoy the show.
    LOL too easy. Man I should do this for a living. Literally limitless subject matter. It's like great comedy. Usually some ironic facts or partial truths (the hook) with a bunch of ridiculous bullshit sprinkled on top. This wasn't directed at anyone, just a hilarious idea that popped into mind. In all seriousness, when things sound too fantastical, they often are and the truth is far more mundane. We should never entertain such foolishness as it only makes us look like fools.

If he said the sky was blue so would consider it suspect..
    I guess you didn't click the link - the tinfoil post is an email he received, in his own post he shits on the tinfoil from great height.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    am reluctant to buy or use anything made there for many reasons.
    Where's your phone/tablet/PC made?

Just curious...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Not gonna lie; if Holosun could give us the Replay feature, I’d look past the country of origin thing...
    Great movie, can watch it over and over again. It's so deliciously ridiculous.

Chris

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    I guess you didn't click the link - the tinfoil post is an email he received, in his own post he shits on the tinfoil from great height.
    I don’t need to click the link. Not concerned with the poster. Suarez on the other hand, has a history of BS like this, usually followed by him hawking a similar / alternative product to his cult followers.

Is there a way to connect the EMF from my Holosun to the Covid vax 5G in my bloodstream? If I can get that shit hooked up, I'm going to make Gabe White look like he's in slow motion.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List