Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Seeking holster suggestions for Hill People Gear fanny pack

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I did not realize that. I wonder if the seller is the original seller or somehow connected to the original seller?
    That’s a great question. It looks to me like they are following the original design. They are pretty proud of the fact it’s American made and they showcase the patent number. I’d say it’s legit. A guy could contact the seller through eBay and ask him that question.

There’s also another seller that is selling what appears to be new old stock. At least it has the older style label on the inside. Then there are some other ones on there that are obvious Chinese knock offs. It’s a jungle out there! Lol

Site Supporter
    I stuck a piece of the hook portion of "industrial strength" Velcro along amlst the entire length of the left side of each of the Enigma holsters, and let the adhesive cure for about half a day. When I stuck the holster inside the gun compartment of the HPG fanny pack, the holster stuck very nicely to the "loop" portion of the velcro in the gun compartment. I think this is going to work well.

User Tag List