Thread: Where to buy Surefire Scout PRO body?

Where to buy Surefire Scout PRO body?

I have an old Surefire M600 Scout. I’ve had it for about 15-20 years. It originally came with an incandescent bulb, but I updated it with an LED head a few years ago. I recently purchased a Mini Scout PRO and really like the mounting features on it.

My question is where of if I can purchase just the PRO body to update my old Scout light. I’ve seen the old bodies for sale for about $60, but not the PRO. The complete PRO lights sell for the same price as the old body style, so I’m hoping the body will be $60 too.

You can't, outside of second hand sales.

The Baldr Pivot Body is probably the closest aftermarket equivalent.

Never heard of them before, but I checked it out and it looks like good stuff. But will my M600 led head fit on their body? I believe it’s a an 18650/DF body.

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    Never heard of them before, but I checked it out and it looks like good stuff. But will my M600 led head fit on their body? I believe it’s a an 18650/DF body.
    For the CR123-only heads, you're SOL if you want an integral pivoting mount. Bobro makes pivoting Scout mounts if you're okay with just using the old bodies with a pivoting mount.

deleted. I misread

Thanks for the replies. To clarify, My Scout uses the 2X cr123 batteries. I’m in no rush to change over the bodies… more curious than anything.

Arisaka will be your best bet for SF E-series WML bodies and mounts.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Primary arms has the scout pro bodies.

I just ordered one.

I called and asked if the bodies came with the through bolt. The customer service rep said no.

When it gets here, I will update as to what exactly it comes with.

I went through an LEO rep to have some cross bolts sent to me but I have no clue if Surefire will sell this separately.

User Tag List