Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks like SIG pushed out a run of .45 ACP P320 Compacts

Looks like SIG pushed out a run of .45 ACP P320 Compacts

I’ve been watching for a manual safety version of the .45 P320 Compact for a few years now, but they haven’t been making them. All of a sudden everyone has the non-MS versions available. Maybe a .45 contract came through? Just a heads up for anyone else that’s been watching for them - I’ll still hold out for a MS version.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ve been watching for a manual safety version of the .45 P320 Compact for a few years now, but they haven’t been making them. All of a sudden everyone has the non-MS versions available. Maybe a .45 contract came through? Just a heads up for anyone else that’s been watching for them - I’ll still hold out for a MS version.
    Can a M18 safety be fitted to the FCU ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JPedersen View Post

Contact AB prototype.

If it fits, conversion of a standard FCU to MS FCU requires cutting the body of the FCU.

Quote Originally Posted by JPedersen View Post

I just talked to AB Prototype, the shop that converted my AXG to manual safety. It can be cut and have the MS fitted, the parts are the same as the 9mm. But the FCU almost certainly doesn’t have the MS cut. The wild card is that a factory employee told me that SIG is supposed to start shipping all P320 FCUs with the MS cut, but nobody can say what that will actually happen - maybe it’s with this run? You pays your money and you takes your chances. Worst case is you have AB Prototype make the cut and conversion, which kills your warranty.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

The wild card is that a factory employee told me that SIG is supposed to start shipping all P320 FCUs with the MS cut....
    They should have been cutting FCUs for MS from the jump. If this is supposed to be the world's most modular handgun it should be fully modular.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Keeping my eyes peeled … having to ask around .
    Def. Looking for this sidearm.
    Custer wore the 1st "Arrow shirt".
    Given the size & power of “Ivan”, we must now … and ever be Vigilant.

SIG customer service confirmed the MA manual safety version is out of production and discontinued.
    Ken

How do the .45 P320's hold up long term? I'd be more interested if they were compatible with the 9mm version holsters. AT $419 those seem like a great way to get into .45, never owned one before and was eyeing an HK 45 Compact for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I'd be more interested if they were compatible with the 9mm version holsters.
    Aren't they?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

User Tag List