Paul Sharp MDOC 2.0 Dallas-Ft. Worth June 4&5, 2022

MDOC 2.0
    $300.00

THIS IS A TWO DAY COURSE!!!
    Saturday and Sunday.

Lucky Jiu Jitsu
    3105 #134 Ira E. Woods Ave
    Grapevine, TX 76051

This is the next level of Multi-Disciplinary Optimization. The lessons learned from teaching the original MDOC material for over 20 years has informed the development of what is now presented as MDOC 2.0.

We've expanded our de-escalation strategies and tactics, while adding a few techniques. With these additions we truly are covering everything from harsh words to handguns.

In MDOC 2.0 there is a heavy emphasis on drills. There is a reason we say drills build skills, and drillers are killers! If you want to perform at the highest level possible under stress you need to have built a deep reservoir of skill to draw from. In MDOC 2.0 we have taken all the drills we've developed over the last 20 years, and tuned them to make them even more effective.

We have also taken the lessons learned in competition, and real life incidents over the last 20 plus years to modify and improve the MDOC 2.0 curriculum. Based on these lessons we have added some techniques to our previous repertoire to give our student athletes an answer for various challenges faced in everyday life. Not just violent criminal events but also that annoying co-worker.

The format of MDOC 2.0 is similar to the original MDOC in that day one is based on unarmed defense and offense. Day two is all about dealing with weapons. The course is still mildly anaerobically taxing, you will sweat a bit, and maybe experience some muscle soreness the day after the course. However, nothing greater than what you would experience after a good workout.

Wear comfortable training attire, and bring training drones. No live weapons permitted in the training area. Be sure your training knives have no sharp points or edges. Also, your training handguns need to have all sharp edges removed, including sights. MMA or Boxing gloves encouraged, and personal protective equipment such as mouthguards and groin protection also recommended.

Tuition is $300/student.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    BTT. Just 2.5 weeks out! We still have spots available! If you’re interested in Combatives and live in texas this class is a great starting point!!

Site Supporter
    Paul does a fantastic job with this course. I highly recommend it.

Site Supporter
    MDOC 2.0 is here!!! There are still a couple of slots available. Hit me up at 817-403-1593 if you want to get some of this bad ass training from the T-Rex himself!!

User Tag List