Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LTT 1301, MagPul Zhukov handguard, which mount for use with Surefire Scout?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    FYI, start on post #30.
    Interesting. I wasn’t aware of that being an issue. I appreciate your providing the additional information!

Post #4 in your link shows EXACTLY the light position I’m hoping for and the owner states it’s an Arisaka. I’m 99% sure it’s the Arisaka In-line MLok mount similar to the one I’m already considering. I think I’m going to give that a try for my Surefire light.
    Thanks again for posting the link. That was a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc71 View Post
    The FDE is a Surefire
    What mount are you using for the Surefire?

NYC71, you probably don’t know it but your high praise of the 1301 on the Benelli forum has convinced me to give the LTT 1301 a try. Please don’t mention over there that I’ve ordered a LTT 1301 ; I’m afraid they will roast me alive after having resisted even considering a 1301 for so long. The LTT 1301, if it’s reliable, will be perfect as a travel shotgun. Every couple years I travel through Canada to Alaska and I have family in Maine (requiring travel through New York State) so I needed a shotgun with no “evil features” (collapsible stock or pistol grip) that I can easily convert the magazine to a five round capacity. I would have just bought a five round capacity Benelli M4 but the LOP on the field stock is just ridiculous. With the LTT 1301 I can keep the Nordic Components magazine extension in use for regular duty (7+1 capacity) and remove it for travel (5+1 capacity).

You keep posting pictures of such great looking shotguns. I hope my LTT 1301 is as reliable as yours have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Snidely Whiplash View Post
    Interesting. I wasn’t aware of that being an issue. I appreciate your providing the additional information!

Post #4 in your link shows EXACTLY the light position I’m hoping for and the owner states it’s an Arisaka. I’m 99% sure it’s the Arisaka In-line MLok mount similar to the one I’m already considering. I think I’m going to give that a try for my Surefire light.
    Thanks again for posting the link. That was a big help.

What mount are you using for the Surefire?

NYC71, you probably don’t know it but your high praise of the 1301 on the Benelli forum has convinced me to give the LTT 1301 a try. Please don’t mention over there that I’ve ordered a LTT 1301 ; I’m afraid they will roast me alive after having resisted even considering a 1301 for so long. The LTT 1301, if it’s reliable, will be perfect as a travel shotgun. Every couple years I travel through Canada to Alaska and I have family in Maine (requiring travel through New York State) so I needed a shotgun with no “evil features” (collapsible stock or pistol grip) that I can easily convert the magazine to a five round capacity. I would have just bought a five round capacity Benelli M4 but the LOP on the field stock is just ridiculous. With the LTT 1301 I can keep the Nordic Components magazine extension in use for regular duty (7+1 capacity) and remove it for travel (5+1 capacity).

You keep posting pictures of such great looking shotguns. I hope my LTT 1301 is as reliable as yours have been.
    Thanks, the mount is the Magpul Cantilever rail mount:
    Magpul M-LOK Cantilever Rail/Light Mount, Aluminum https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MRB09NI...ing=UTF8&psc=1

PS, don't worry when you're comfortable you'll let them know the M4 is not the only "go to"[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Snidely Whiplash View Post
    Hoping someone might have this setup? I’d like to use a Surefire M600DF light with a LTT 1301 that comes with the MagPul Zhukov handguard. I plan to use the forward M-Lok slots. Can anyone suggest a mount that works well with this light and handguard? Pictures would be awesome if anyone has one of their setup.
    Built my own "LTT1301" with one of the LE models and this is the mount I use (granted, with an HL-X with the Arisaka adapter) to get the light further forward: https://haleystrategic.com/thorntail...ar-light-mount

User Tag List