Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: “Blood Red Sky on Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Just did a little beaver eradication job for my one of my relatives.

Name:  beav.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  79.0 KB

Typically, I'm not squeamish about pest eradication but this one kinda gnaws at me. Although I'm a kind of "with the bark on" guy, I must be getting long in the tooth though I was able to girdle my loins and get this job done.

Hopefully, watching this movie will give me some incisors into the the heartwood of my issues before they lodge deeper into my psyche.

Gringop

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! --here, here! --it is the gnawing of his hideous teeth!"
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Maybe it had a very short shelf life. Not coming up on Netflix for me. Bummer.
    retracted - Netflix's search leaves a bit to be desired. When I searched using the browser this movie popped up, but I had already started watching "Cleaner".
    Last edited by rdtompki; 04-21-2022 at 06:40 PM.

Site Supporter
    The worst movie I have ever suffered through. Completely, absolutely, totally, horrible.

Definitely not the worst movie I have seen recently. That would be Solar Babies, now that was BAD.

Anyone else notice the Stars and Bars with gold trim at 1:50? It appears to be hanging from a light pole or something similar.

Is there a reason that is in the background in Prague, if that is where the airport scene was filmed?

User Tag List