Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Overwatch Precision Triggers?

I have been using the Timney Glock triggers (Gen 3-4) with the Johnny Glock Timney combat conversion kit in both my Shadow Systems MR920 and MR920L with no issues and both have around 800 rds through them. On my SS CR920 I use just the Timney Gen 3-4 trigger shoe that is now available from them, along with a Johnny Glock connector. I am totally satisfied with the trigger set up I have in all three pistols. They all have a reasonable amount of take up, a hard wall and a no creep 4.5lb and 5lb sharp break. While the reset on the two pistols that have the Timney trigger housings is decent and plenty strong enough for me, trigger reset is not quite as strong as the Glock factory stock trigger.

https://timneytriggers.com/enhanced-...hoe-for-glock/

I am a huge believer in their TAC trigger. And it works great with a SCD.

I don't know if there is a huge performance improvement with it, but there is a major comfort level improvement. It doe snot cut into my finger the way the stock trigger does. Shooting 1,000 plus rounds at Scott Jedlinski's Instructor Red Dot class would have been a lot more problematic without the TAC trigger.

Plus I know the owner and guys who work at Overwatch are serious shooters and completley stand behind their product not questiosn asked. And they are just genrally good dudes.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    I am a huge believer in their TAC trigger. And it works great with a SCD.

I don't know if there is a huge performance improvement with it, but there is a major comfort level improvement. It doe snot cut into my finger the way the stock trigger does. Shooting 1,000 plus rounds at Scott Jedlinski's Instructor Red Dot class would have been a lot more problematic without the TAC trigger.

Plus I know the owner and guys who work at Overwatch are serious shooters and completley stand behind their product not questiosn asked. And they are just genrally good dudes.
    They are really good dudes. I agree with comfort improvement. Did not see a huge performance improvement. but definitely a comfort level improvement.

Are Overwatch Tac triggers for Gen 5 in stock anywhere? IIRC polished was available on their website recently (not now) but I was hoping for NP3.

User Tag List