Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Overwatch Precision Triggers?

I’m not a fan of flat face triggers on Glocks. Their Falx trigger is probably my favorite aftermarket Glock trigger and I’ve tried many.

Quote Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
    I’m not a fan of flat face triggers on Glocks. Their Falx trigger is probably my favorite aftermarket Glock trigger and I’ve tried many.
    Worth it over stock in your opinion? Obviously subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Worth it over stock in your opinion? Obviously subjective.
    Definitely. I saw immediate improvement over stock. It reduces pretravel and just feels better to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
    Definitely. I saw immediate improvement over stock. It reduces pretravel and just feels better to me.
    Awesome. Thx

I recently experimented with the Overwatch Precision Tac trigger on my training Gen 3 G19. The index finger on my dominant hand is quite short, and I was curious if having the trigger shoe a little closer to the grip would improve my shooting.

Overall impressions: It seemed well made, installed just fine, and the SCD worked 100%. The trigger shoe is positioned slightly more to the rear, compared to OEM or Apex.

However, over several sessions, I didn't see any improvement in scores on my go-to drills (The Test, 5 Yard Roundup, 25 yard B-8). So I removed it and went back to OEM.

If you buy one, shop around a bit. I've seen them at various prices at the online stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    I recently experimented with the Overwatch Precision Tac trigger on my training Gen 3 G19. The index finger on my dominant hand is quite short, and I was curious if having the trigger shoe a little closer to the grip would improve my shooting.

Overall impressions: It seemed well made, installed just fine, and the SCD worked 100%. The trigger shoe is positioned slightly more to the rear, compared to OEM or Apex.

However, over several sessions, I didn't see any improvement in scores on my go-to drills (The Test, 5 Yard Roundup, 25 yard B-8). So I removed it and went back to OEM.

If you buy one, shop around a bit. I've seen them at various prices at the online stores.
    Thanks. I plan to do the same thing and see if it actually makes a difference on a timer. If not I will stick with oem

I think I am overthrowing my one time issue

Thanks. I plan to do the same thing and see if it actually makes a difference on a timer. If not I will stick with oem

I think I am overthrowing my one time issue
    Oops overthinking

Any pros for the dat vs poly dat?
    Not particularly - The polyDAT is a cheap enough to make "give a try" worth a shot. The metal DAT isn't.

To other posters comments - I would like to try a FALX. I think the curved trigger might work better with more finger like I shoot OEM triggers.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

overthinking
    This?

Almost never happens; but if my master grip is sloppy there is the freak accident of me hitting the side of the trigger and not depressing the trigger safety.

Has only happened once in 3 years shooting 3 times a week, but has happened (was trying to get under 1 second draw from aiwb)
    yeah, that's overthinking.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Not particularly - The polyDAT is a cheap enough to make "give a try" worth a shot. The metal DAT isn't.

To other posters comments - I would like to try a FALX. I think the curved trigger might work better with more finger like I shoot OEM triggers.
    Thanks well I went off the deep end.

Got a poly dat, a tyr, and a falx

Will report back!

User Tag List