Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch Precision Triggers?

Overwatch Precision Triggers?

Would love to hear experiences on the poly dat or any of their triggers.

Debating if I wanna spend the funds to upgrade triggers

I shoot a stock glock trigger fine, but was curious about a flat faced trigger and a bit of reduced trigger reach

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Would love to hear experiences on the poly dat or any of their triggers.

Debating if I wanna spend the funds to upgrade triggers

I shoot a stock glock trigger fine, but was curious about a flat faced trigger and a bit of reduced trigger reach
    I like them, especially poly dat with NP3, but I am not sure I shoot them better than a OEM dot with a 5.0 striker spring.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I like them, especially poly dat with NP3, but I am not sure I shoot them better than a OEM dot with a 5.0 striker spring.
    Perfect exactly what I needed to hear.

Durability is good?

I’ve got thousands of rounds with the np3 tac trigger in a g19 with no issue. I prefer it to my other oem Glock triggers.

I have poly dat triggers in two G17-3. I can't imagine there could be any durability issue. I prefer the flat face.
    Billy

Gunsmith, M/C mechanic, Retired Army, NRA Life Member
    "When you have to shoot...Shoot don't talk" Tuco

I have had Overwatch Precision polydat triggers on multiple Glocks, both double and single stack. They all performed without issue.

The only thing of note I recall was that one of them had some type of little hook or bend at the end of the trigger shoe (? this is from memory) which didn't feel all that great when shooting, but this was a minor annoyance. If I ordered one again, I would skip that option if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by bponce74 View Post
    I’ve got thousands of rounds with the np3 tac trigger in a g19 with no issue. I prefer it to my other oem Glock triggers.
    Thanks I had heard some stories of the pins walking or safety tab breaking. Of course could have been a tiny percentage of bad triggers that got out

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I have had Overwatch Precision polydat triggers on multiple Glocks, both double and single stack. They all performed without issue.

The only thing of note I recall was that one of them had some type of little hook or bend at the end of the trigger shoe (? this is from memory) which didn't feel all that great when shooting, but this was a minor annoyance. If I ordered one again, I would skip that option if possible.
    Thanks I think I will get a poly dat which doesn't have the hook. That hook does seem like it would get annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Bushytale View Post
    I have poly dat triggers in two G17-3. I can't imagine there could be any durability issue. I prefer the flat face.
    Thx. Wanting to try a flat faced trigger is what sent me on this jouney.. I like the flat face on my shadow systems Cr920.

Just wanted to hear some input before converting all my.glocks to it (ordered one first to see). I prefer my carry and training guns be setup the same

I really like the polydat on my G43x.
    The stock trigger shoe on that gun was uncomfortable for me.

The flat faced polydat made it much more comfortable.

User Tag List