Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are the 90 day Form 4 Approval Claims legit with eForms?

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Has anyone seen a difference in approval time between a first time submitter versus someone who's already in the system (so to speak)? Assuming all paperwork is correctly filled out of course.

Rumor overheard in a shop: I was in a shop a couple of weeks ago that's on the Silencer Shop system. I heard one of the regular customers ask the shop owner about turn around times. The owner said he'd found out Silencer Shop waited 5 weeks before submitting some of the forms his customers had efiled through the shop. When he called to ask why, he said they told him they submit in batches which results in a faster turnaround time.

As an outsider that doesn't make sense to me. OTOH the customer wasn't asking for an update because he had a form pending, it was just a general time frame question so the shop owner had no reason to volunteer the information about SS batching submissions. Has anyone else heard or seen anything like that?
    They ship suppressors ordered online in batches and have for a long time . My eForm was filed immediately on verification. Maybe they mixed the two up.

That could have been the case.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List