Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry Fire Mag

Question Dry Fire Mag

Anyone try the Glock Dry Fire Mag yet?

Looks cool. Can anyone speculate how it prevents engagement of the firing pin while allowing trigger reset?

Looks like money well spent, no idea how it works though

That's genius. What's the price? If low, I'd much rather one of these and a blue gun rather than a SIRT.

No idea how this would work. Props to the inventor.

Since it's in the mag I have to assume it interacts with the trigger bar somehow, where it runs along the inside of the frame. That's about the only place something inserted in them mag well could interact with the trigger mechanism? (Without having a disassembled Glock in my hands at the moment)
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Have to add one to shopping cart to see the price of $130 plus $7 shipping. Wonder if he has a patent yet?
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

Very cool - I wonder if the trigger pull is the same as the live fire pull? One of the great things about the SIRT is the adjustable trigger, you can closely mimic a real Glock trigger. But I've never gotten my SIRT to feel exactly like my carry gun...
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

I just placed an order for one I will make sure and post a review. The site says 4-6 week wait. The price seems steep but if it works like advertised it might just replace my SIRT.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by justcor View Post
    I just placed an order for one I will make sure and post a review. The site says 4-6 week wait. The price seems steep but if it works like advertised it might just replace my SIRT.
    Hi Justcor

Do you have any feedback on the DryFireMag? Is it working for you? What kind of trigger pull does it have?

thanks

this video shows the mechanism, start at the 2 minute mark.

or here at the 3 minute mark

the magazine contains a "clicker" which is timed to click when the cuniform begins to drop.

User Tag List