Thread: My perfect AIWB holster

Site Supporter

My perfect AIWB holster

It’s pretty subjective but I can’t be the only one to feel this way.

The rounded muzzle and flat back of the DSG Orion combined with the clip spacing and sweatguard design of the tenicor velo4. Alternatively, a flat backed velo4 with the bottom end of the certum3.

I’m a sucker for wide spaced clips, but the ride height I prefer means that DCC clips mounted over the wing on my JMCK WC 2.0 and my DSG Orion protrudes past the bottom of the wing and spacer, contacting my thigh in an uncomfortable way. Because of the way the velo4 is shaped, I don’t have that issue at all. But the build in wedge and the square open muzzle really kill the comfort for me. Here’s hoping such a solution comes out at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hstanton1 View Post
    It’s pretty subjective but I can’t be the only one to feel this way.

The rounded muzzle and flat back of the DSG Orion combined with the clip spacing and sweatguard design of the tenicor velo4. Alternatively, a flat backed velo4 with the bottom end of the certum3.

I’m a sucker for wide spaced clips, but the ride height I prefer means that DCC clips mounted over the wing on my JMCK WC 2.0 and my DSG Orion protrudes past the bottom of the wing and spacer, contacting my thigh in an uncomfortable way. Because of the way the velo4 is shaped, I don’t have that issue at all. But the build in wedge and the square open muzzle really kill the comfort for me. Here’s hoping such a solution comes out at some point.
    What pistol are you wanting it for?
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    What pistol are you wanting it for?
    Sometimes I forget you’re active on here!

It would be for a 9mm glock, the holster would ideally be g34 length.

Would mounting one clip on the holster body over the dust cover essentially and mounting the other one on the sight channel as you do cause any issues? I love how slim the wing claw 2.0 is and would ideally retain as much of that as possible.

User Tag List