Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Hills Honey badger Ammo

Semper Paratus,

Steve

Does not feed well in Kahr pistols with the offset feed ramp. The sharp nose digs into the sliver of exposed polymer and stops it short.
    After that experience I'd be leery of using it in polymer magazines as well.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I received some first hand witness info that the 100 gn. 9mm ammo produced a devastating wound and by far outperformed a 230 gn HST in the test subject. Results seen during military style Live Tissue Trauma Training.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Does not feed well in Kahr pistols with the offset feed ramp. The sharp nose digs into the sliver of exposed polymer and stops it short.
    After that experience I'd be leery of using it in polymer magazines as well.
    Which HB load matters. The bullets and OALs are obviously different, with some combinations of sku/gun more compatible than others. (PCCs, long OALs in micros, etc)

I've not seen any indication of a problem associated with polymer mags. One point of reference, the Glock OEM and pmags feed every Lehigh and BHA loading I've tried without issue.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    I received some first hand witness info that the 100 gn. 9mm ammo produced a devastating wound and by far outperformed a 230 gn HST in the test subject. Results seen during military style Live Tissue Trauma Training.
    That post has really captured the imagination. You probably thought long and hard word smithing that and there's probably nothing else you can say about it. Right . . . ?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    That post has really captured the imagination. You probably thought long and hard word smithing that and there's probably nothing else you can say about it. Right . . . ?
    If you know, you know!

Anybody know of any agencies actually issuing the 9mm round for duty use?
    I mean, besides my local SO's?
    I cannot imagine what the selection process was.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Anybody know of any agencies actually issuing the 9mm round for duty use?
    I mean, besides my local SO's?
    I cannot imagine what the selection process was.
    The selection process was probably watching this video a few times.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    The selection process was probably watching this video a few times.

Whelp, that solves it, I'm going to go throw all my HST's in the burn pit and switch.
    Not really, not until I see the "Papal Blessing" on this from the good Docter Roberts.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List