Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Radian Weapons Afterburner / Ramjet - Glock 19 Barrel and Compensator

Radian Weapons Afterburner / Ramjet - Glock 19 Barrel and Compensator

Name:  A3E19CCD-B49C-4BC0-97D5-6F7639B7C851.jpg
Views: 7644
Size:  10.6 KB

These look fantastic, I've seen they are in the hands of a few industry people already (Travis Haley carries one on his Glock 19X).

Name:  DF7D47CD-44EB-45FE-AA19-2384E6052996.jpg
Views: 23942
Size:  48.3 KB

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUQYkaPSjx/

The review I saw posted looked very promising, let's discuss what we can about this until these get out to the market in larger numbers.

Radian Weapons webpage : https://www.radianweapons.com/en/cat...pistol/1031470

This is the first compensator I'm considering buying and/or carrying on a pistol, I did not want a threaded barrel or ported barrel so this checks a lot of boxes with the small size and ease of install/removal with the taper pin which doesn't require loctite.

This comp on a G19 paired with the upcoming Cloud Defense WML should make for a sweet modified Roland Special.
    I love my Roland but would like to carry a shorter version that retains most of the functionality which requires 2 things... A quality G17 length comp and a full power G17 length WML.
    There are other G17 length comps already available but this one looks superior in many ways.

Site Supporter
    "AFTERBURNER™ + RAMJET™ together reduce recoil up to 44% when using 115g ammunition." Recoil cut almost in half? That seems like something I'd want. Nothing I need, but I like cool things.
    --Jason--

I signed up for a notification pretty much when their site went up.
    Vaporware, as far as I am concerned.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    "AFTERBURNER™ + RAMJET™ together reduce recoil up to 44% when using 115g ammunition." Recoil cut almost in half? That seems like something I'd want. Nothing I need, but I like cool things.
    Glad I bought G19X time and time again after being without GLock for years, they have all the cool accessories on the market. Many I don't need but still, it's nice to have OPTIONS.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Glad I bought G19X time and time again after being without GLock for years, they have all the cool accessories on the market. Many I don't need but still, it's nice to have OPTIONS.
    Yep. One reason to own a Glock is the abundance of aftermarket support and accessories. I'm not sure what other gun has the same support/accoutrements -- I'm guessing the P365 is getting there.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Name:  A3E19CCD-B49C-4BC0-97D5-6F7639B7C851.jpg
Views: 7644
Size:  10.6 KB

These look fantastic, I've seen they are in the hands of a few industry people already (Travis Haley carries one on his Glock 19X).

Name:  DF7D47CD-44EB-45FE-AA19-2384E6052996.jpg
Views: 23942
Size:  48.3 KB

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUQYkaPSjx/

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Are you insinuating that I am a fanboy for mentioning he's had one for a handful of months now? This is common in the industry and I merely felt it worth noting that he's been carrying one because I happened across it yesterday searching for this product. Like it or not he does carry weight in the industry for many reasons but it was merely shared (by him on IG) out of many requests to share what he carries. I don't believe he's been the type over the years to shill for products, in fact, quite the opposite. I read that he got his Panteao videos pulled because of his comments that people shouldn't buy his old training material (old Magpul DVD's) because he felt it's not up to his current standards. I had followed him in years past and there was never any sort of shill-like behavior jumping from gun to gun sort of stuff, but who knows.

Sheesh!

Better switch the Black Rifle Coffee Company to Decaf!

Good thing I didn't say something humorous about anybody's favorite real life Coast Guard action figure hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Sheesh!

Better switch the Black Rifle Coffee Company to Decaf!

Good thing I didn't say something humorous about anybody's favorite real life Coast Guard action figure hero!

Well, I don't drink coffee but your post could be taken as rather trollish so I figured I'd throw it out there.

User Tag List