Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA Micro Dagger G43X/G48 Mags in Stock- Anyone tried them?

Site Supporter

PSA Micro Dagger G43X/G48 Mags in Stock- Anyone tried them?

The PSA Micro Dagger mags are back in stock. I bought 2 to try. Keeping the OEM mag release and therefore being able to keep my stash of OEM mags around for training is very appealing to me. I never got the Shield mags due to rare but real reports of issues. Hoping the polymer portion of the PSA mags allows a better fit and tolerance from gun to gun than the Shields, but also PSA is cheap. Has anyone tested these yet?

I received my order of 3 last week.

Put 400 rounds of 5 different types of fmj yesterday without any issues.

Putting another hundred of fmj and 90 of critical defense tomorrow and if no issues they will replace my stock mags.

Well hell, I will get 3 and try them out.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    The PSA Micro Dagger mags are back in stock. I bought 2 to try. Keeping the OEM mag release and therefore being able to keep my stash of OEM mags around for training is very appealing to me. I never got the Shield mags due to rare but real reports of issues. Hoping the polymer portion of the PSA mags allows a better fit and tolerance from gun to gun than the Shields, but also PSA is cheap. Has anyone tested these yet?
    Had a lot og shield mags all gen 1 and gen 3.

50% ran for a while. Eventually only 20% ran

have run a couple hundred rounds through both the standard and the stainless versions of these mags, all FMJ. No issues

I have 6 that shipped today. I’ll start testing them this weekend.

Cautiously optimistic. Other than Pmags, I’ve had zero luck with aftermarket magazines.

I’ll report back.

Site Supporter
    I have 4. They work 100%. I'm going to get a set of 10 with the new G48 MOS I ordered this morning.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1925
Size:  40.1 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1788
Size:  33.4 KB

Initial impressions are positive. 15 rounds, good hand cycling, locks back on empty, empty mags eject cleanly.

Live fire Saturday.

I've got three coming tomorrow (I think) to try out. I was happy with the Shield Arms mags, but my 43X absolutely does not work with SA mags and a comp.

Site Supporter
    My 2 delivered yesterday, hopefully shooting them Saturday

User Tag List