Defensive Pistol Class II (8 HRS)
https://www.green-ops.com/defensive-...ss-ii_tx-8-hrs

Prerequisite: Defensive Pistol I (8hrs) or equivalent training (8-hours or more).
i.e If the student has taken 8 hours of pistol training from another reputable training company/instructor, they don’t have to take our Pistol I class (or clinic) to attend our level 2 class or clinic. Our classes are NOT a prerequisite but training from a reputable company/instructor or competition experience is required.

Description
This continuation of our Defensive Pistol series includes additional drills, 25-yard qualification course of fire, and live fire malfunction clearance drills. We will begin with a review of the topics and fundamentals of marksmanship from Defensive Pistol I and move into more advanced drills. You will continue to improve your pistol handling skills while reinforcing the fundamentals of marksmanship. Timed drills will help you learn the balance between speed and accuracy.

410 Nickerson Farms Road
Seguin, TX 78155
(Bay/Range 2)

Date & Time:
Saturday April 16, 2022
From 9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM

Cost:
$240.00 no range fees

Topics Covered
Shooting positions
Multiple targets
Non standard response
Barricades
Turning and shooting
Timed drills & standards
Malfunction drills
Target acquisition & discrimination
One-handed shooting (strong and support side)
Speed reloads/magazine changes

Equipment Needed
Serviceable semi-automatic pistol (9mm or larger caliber) and at least three magazines
Quality belt with strong side or appendix holster and at least 1 magazine pouch
Serpa holsters or similar holsters that use the trigger finger to deactivate a retention device are NOT allowed
Be able to retain 2 magazines on your body
3-5 magazines of 10 round capacity (minimum)
450 rounds of dependable ammunition (minimum). No steel core, no armor piercing, no tracer.
Knee pads (optional, but recommended)
Water for hydration
Eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended) and baseball cap

Services
Lunch is not included. Please bring your own.
It's highly recommended to bring a chair.
This is an outdoor range, so the only restrooms are Port-A-Johns.

NOTE:
Pistol I clinic (4.5hrs) is a shorter version of the class (8hrs). The 8-hr class allows for more repetitions of the same drills along with offering a few more additional drills. It also includes a qualification at the end, whereas the clinic does not.

The level 2, Pistol II clinic (4.5 hrs) or Pistol II class (8hrs) is the next step after the level 1 Pistol I Class (8hrs) or Pistol I Clinic (4.5hrs)

Taking Pistol I Clinic then Pistol II Clinic is NOT the equivalent of Pistol I Class.