Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems CR920

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    They were, in fact, amazing.

I guess they’ve grown too big too quickly.
    Sadly I think so too. I had the same experience as you. My first mr920 initially had some issues. They worked it out with me, sent the new parts, and called back to follow up. This was during covid too. Incredible customer service at the time.

Def growing pains but that is unf what happens with growth. As long as the cr920 is reliable overtime I am ahooy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    They were, in fact, amazing.

I guess they’ve grown too big too quickly.
    I saw a pretty negative post on a bunch of issues with them over on Enos. They certainly seem to be a victim of their success, which is too bad as their pistols have some innovative features.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Sadly I think so too. I had the same experience as you. My first mr920 initially had some issues. They worked it out with me, sent the new parts, and called back to follow up. This was during covid too. Incredible customer service at the time.

Def growing pains but that is unf what happens with growth. As long as the cr920 is reliable overtime I am ahooy.
    Do the failures to eject make you feel like that is headed in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Do the failures to eject make you feel like that is headed in the right direction?
    Def not. May need to try a oem glock 43 extractor or g43 slide on a cr920.frame (again)

I like the idea of trying the extractor. If I get hit in the face with another piece of brass or experience another failure to eject, I will do the same. If that shows improvement I might order an Apex failure resistant extractor.

Do we know for a fact that the extractor is interchangeable with Glock?

I like the idea of trying the extractor. If I get hit in the face with another piece of brass or experience another failure to eject, I will do the same. If that shows improvement I might order an Apex failure resistant extractor.

I'd say I'd swap them and check but i have to take my optic off to do so lol.

I'd imagine it is though. I think the only difference is the extractor depressor plunger and spring, and their retaining pin for it of course lol.

I wish I could buy just the frame to try and swap over all my 43x parts and use their mag.

Comparing parts 99% sure it is.

Thr primary issue seems to be my extractor (I believe) otherwise it has run like a champ. I have the optic ready slide but wish I had a non optic slide as I may not put an optic on it

@GJM

P365XL compared to CR920 with the 13-round mag installed.

Name:  IMG_7694.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  53.3 KB

Name:  IMG_7695.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  39.0 KB

Name:  IMG_7696.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  40.3 KB

Name:  IMG_7697.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  IMG_7699.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  53.8 KB

The 920 is attractive looking.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List