Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems CR920

I haven’t had time to run mine much lately, but the little I have, the cycling is obviously improved.
    I haven’t heard anything in over thirty days regarding the replacement trigger pack. I sent an email reply asking about it 7 days ago. Nada.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    My Holosun EPS-CARRY-RD-6 (6 MOA dot) came today from EUROOPTIC. I direct mounted it to my Shadow Systems CR920. I used one of the Shadow Systems polymer spacers in front of the optic, no sanding of the spacer needed, no gaps and super secure. I think it will work out great.
    I am interested in getting a CR920. I am debating getting the War Poet Edition with the Holosun 507K or getting a Elite Optics ready model then later purchase an EPS carry. If I go with tnr War poet edition I can save $75-$100 vs buying it all separately. With that said would you say the EPS carry is a worthwhile upgrade to the 507K? Also does it co witness any better than the 507K?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I haven’t had time to run mine much lately, but the little I have, the cycling is obviously improved.
    I haven’t heard anything in over thirty days regarding the replacement trigger pack. I sent an email reply asking about it 7 days ago. Nada.
    If you want I have a spare trigger pack I brought from special guy. Works in mine. I had a tyr trigger on it but now it is naked

Quote Originally Posted by coob5 View Post
    I am interested in getting a CR920. I am debating getting the War Poet Edition with the Holosun 507K or getting a Elite Optics ready model then later purchase an EPS carry. If I go with tnr War poet edition I can save $75-$100 vs buying it all separately. With that said would you say the EPS carry is a worthwhile upgrade to the 507K? Also does it co witness any better than the 507K?
    Cowitness should be the same. It really is do you wanna spend more for enclosed but only 2 MOA or 6MOA. or spend less for all the reticules but open emitter.

507K has more of a track history but if the EPS long term is anything like the 509T they will be fine. I have a bunch of 509T and they are run often and not babied, held up fine.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    If you want I have a spare trigger pack I brought from special guy. Works in mine. I had a tyr trigger on it but now it is naked
    Thanks for that. I don't really need a trigger pack as I have a Glock housing, TYR trigger in it now that is working very well. I don't remember if I put my Ghost connector or NP3'd minus connector in it, but it works great. I was just curious if the replacement trigger pack they send is any better than the "upgrade" I didn't want.

I do appreciate the kind gesture.

I am at a point where I can forget the BS and move on if it stays reliable, even if they never send the trigger pack. It's actually a pretty badass little rig with my PMM comped Glock upper and RMSc on the SS lower.

Did they send back your pistol USPS or UPS? I'm in theory getting something back but they didn't notify me so I'm not sure what it is (maybe it's your trigger group...lol)

Thanks for that. I don't really need a trigger pack as I have a Glock housing, TYR trigger in it now that is working very well. I don't remember if I put my Ghost connector or NP3'd minus connector in it, but it works great. I was just curious if the replacement trigger pack they send is any better than the "upgrade" I didn't want.

I do appreciate the kind gesture.

I am at a point where I can forget the BS and move on if it stays reliable, even if they never send the trigger pack. It's actually a pretty badass little rig with my PMM comped Glock upper and RMSc on the SS lower.
    Nice! I love the Tyr trigger too. I need to fine an OEM glock housing and trigger bar. Those have been impossible.

I really want mine to run, but a wilson combat framed P365XL would be fine if I can't get comfortable with it's reliability.

My gun came UPS. They dropped it on the porch and left.

Midway has the housing.
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1016805139?pid=693590

There are OEM triggers with bar for rape and peel prices on Ebay. ($30 shipped for #33362)

Midway has the housing.

There are OEM triggers with bar for rape and peel prices on Ebay. ($30 shipped for #33362)
    Thanks!

Midway has the housing.

I am curious now what they are sending me lol

User Tag List