Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems CR920

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Cowitness should be the same. It really is do you wanna spend more for enclosed but only 2 MOA or 6MOA. or spend less for all the reticules but open emitter.

507K has more of a track history but if the EPS long term is anything like the 509T they will be fine. I have a bunch of 509T and they are run often and not babied, held up fine.
    I guess I could go with the EPS carry multi reticle version but it seems steep on the price. https://holosun.com/index/product/detail/id/222.html

Quote Originally Posted by coob5 View Post
    I guess I could go with the EPS carry multi reticle version but it seems steep on the price. https://holosun.com/index/product/detail/id/222.html
    Plus no ETA

My real question is for those with an EPS is it worth it over a 407k or 507k

Site Supporter
    How is everyone's gun running post butt barrel?

I am awaiting the return of mine but cannot decide if I should swap to a p365xl
    I’ve put a couple hundred through a Rental cr920 and liked it but I still prefer
    My Wilson framed 365xl - hated the 365 before the Wilson grip though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    I’ve put a couple hundred through a Rental cr920 and liked it but I still prefer
    My Wilson framed 365xl - hated the 365 before the Wilson grip though.
    Funny you say this. I hated my wife's p365xl. Then I decided to get a wilson grip. They make the gun point like a g19 for me. Totally get it now

Funny you say this. I hated my wife's p365xl. Then I decided to get a wilson grip. They make the gun point like a g19 for me. Totally get it now
    I’ve been contemplating a Wilson grip for my P365X….if it points like a G19, then it would be perfect! The stock grip is too small and points low for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    I’ve been contemplating a Wilson grip for my P365X….if it points like a G19, then it would be perfect! The stock grip is too small and points low for me.
    Same issue before though I don't have huge hands.

But the Wilson grip module is perfect. Tried one then ordered 3 more

My biggest issue is I have an extra p365 slide, 10 round mags, and a grip module I need to sell after converting everything to an xl

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    My Wilson 365xl has become the only gun I take to the range. I just enjoy shooting the thing. This is the first time that I can carry something smaller and actually enjoy shooting it. Haven't taken it to a class yet but it has enjoyed several higher round count range days as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    My Wilson 365xl has become the only gun I take to the range. I just enjoy shooting the thing. This is the first time that I can carry something smaller and actually enjoy shooting it. Haven't taken it to a class yet but it has enjoyed several higher round count range days as of late.
    My wife is trying to have me make that switch I carry a g19 99% of the time and wanted my 1% gun to be a cr920, but it is looking like a wilso. P365xl

She is hoping we both go full time p365xl. The p365xl Macro may actually allow this to happen

She likes the oem grips vs the wilson
    Last edited by G19Fan; 08-04-2022 at 09:40 PM.

How is everyone's gun running post butt barrel?

I am awaiting the return of mine but cannot decide if I should swap to a p365xl
    300rds on new barrel so far. 1 fte but the safety plunger channel was so dirty it was actually getting stuck, so I attribute the fte to that, I was shooting sar NATO ammo so I don't think that was it either.

I did pick up a mantis and I've got almost 2k trigger pulls since the new barrel. Should have kept it more wet I guess during dry fire lol the coating on the hood already looks bad. Don't care in the slightest about that though.

Idk if others have a problem with junk in the slide with "good" ammo but aside from that it's been 100% reliable.

Also 200 rounds and the aforementioned 2k dry now on the cr920 with the g48 trigger stolen from my wife lol. Never swapping that back, it's mine for good, hers with the cr920 pack feels amazing too, go figure!

I fired 70 rounds through mine yesterday and had 4 light strikes. Right after I had stated elsewhere that I had never had a light strike. Go figure.

I believe this was self inflicted. The striker spring was off center in the Ghost Turbo maritime cups. I made sure that the end of the spring was not aligned with the gap between the two halves, but it still wants to bunch off to one side. I could see where the spring had been rubbing on the striker channel in one spot. I put the factory spring cups back in and it looks much better. I will test fire it while we are camping today or tomorrow.

Side note. S&B is filthy ammo. I will stick with Federal and CCI/Speer going forward. I got tempted by a sale price. I should know better.

User Tag List