Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems CR920

Shadow Systems CR920

These are in the wild at Scheels Colony TX

Just ordered one and should have it in hand by the weekend.

Hope to do a mini review once I spend some time with it.

Some pics. Shooting it tomorrow

https://imgur.com/a/X8FBOn7

First pic is next to G43. It's actually the same size, the G43 was placed a bit higher

Second pic is the G43 on top of the CR920

3rd pic is side by side

Initial impressions:

Trigger is nice

Rear sight is super tight, needs to be drifted left as it was a little to the right

Manually cycles everything from 115 grain fmj to 147 grain jhp

G43 slide is interchangeable (live fire to come)

G43 slide parts seem interchangeable, except firing pin (new shadow systems rounded pin)

Believe most of the lower parts will be interchangeable but the trigger housing uses a G17/G19 style spring vs how the G43 is setup.

Fits perfectly in a Phlster Skeleton G48 holster (used with Enigma)

Too tight for a JMCK wingclaw 2.5 G48 holster

Works with Raven Vanguard 2 for a G43

If reliable I think it has chance to eat into G43 and G43x sales

10+1 G43 sized

13+1 G43x sized

Hope these proprietary mags run vs the Shield Arm mags. They look similar to the Shield Arms mags which give me mag PTSD lol
    Last edited by G19Fan; 04-07-2022 at 12:19 PM.

Bullet feed angle. Looks good to me vs the really shallow angle for the S15s

https://imgur.com/a/Zoh5CX6

Once available, the Holosun EPS 6 MOA dot should direct mount/bolt right on. I will be getting the combat version with no slide cut out window.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Once available, the Holosun EPS 6 MOA dot should direct mount/bolt right on. I will be getting the combat version with no slide cut out window.
    Yeah unf those may be a while (the optic version with no slide cutout). Initially I wanted that one too.

From my understanding their are prioritizing combat cut with no optic. Or optic and window.

That said this window is relatively inoffensive.

I can't wait or the EPS, but really hope it's a 2 MOA. It's going to be irons only till the EPS is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Nice the shadow system event to shoot these guns is happening this Saturday. Hopefully they are for sale right after.

This looks incredible. I can't find any on Gunbroker yet. Any idea when they might be more widely available?

I can't wait and I admit I like three ways, plus my other two need a little brother for backup.

Last edited by Biggy; 04-07-2022 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    This looks incredible. I can't find any on Gunbroker yet. Any idea when they might be more widely available?
    If you call Scheels at Colony TX you can order one and they will ship to your ffl. They are the only shop allowed to sell pre official launch on April 9th.

Otherwise I think end of the month

User Tag List