Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glock Gen 5 Magwells? Duty Oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    I have two more magwells incoming.

I have the Dawson Ice and the Carver Tactical magwell.

When they arrive I will post some pictures comparing them to the Taran.

I also have Overwatch magazine wells for anyone that may be interested in seeing pictures of that compared to these.
    Comparison pics of all of those would be great!

Does anyone know compatibility of overwatch precision and SLR magwells with Glock +2 and Arredondo +6 basepads for gen 3?

Revival. For those of you with a G19.5 and TTI carry magwell, it looks like the more vertical shape (versus a SLR or Overwatch, for example, with a more protruding lip), gives your pinky an extra few mm of real estate, is this true? I have an overwatch magwell and while it does a good job of "locking" or scrunching your pinky and hand up, I wish it had more vertical real estate. If I understand their site correctly you'd also need TTI base plates (I plan on using +0), which makes me think it is longer and therefore will give me some additional real estate. Can anyone confirm/deny this? Thanks.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyouduh View Post
    Revival. For those of you with a G19.5 and TTI carry magwell, it looks like the more vertical shape (versus a SLR or Overwatch, for example, with a more protruding lip), gives your pinky an extra few mm of real estate, is this true? I have an overwatch magwell and while it does a good job of "locking" or scrunching your pinky and hand up, I wish it had more vertical real estate. If I understand their site correctly you'd also need TTI base plates (I plan on using +0), which makes me think it is longer and therefore will give me some additional real estate. Can anyone confirm/deny this? Thanks.
    Yes but the TTI also kind of restricts you to TTI mag extensions.

Where as SLR still works with regular factory mags

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Yes but the TTI also kind of restricts you to TTI mag extensions.

Where as SLR still works with regular factory mags
    yes that part does suck,

I went with the overwatch as SLR was out of stock everywhere and they look similar. Maybe will give it a try.

User Tag List