Thread: Lee Weems. Trigger Management and Pistolcraft. Terre Haute, IN. 6/4 & 6/5

Lee Weems. Trigger Management and Pistolcraft. Terre Haute, IN. 6/4 & 6/5

Hopefully, a blizzard won't hit Indiana in June.

Lee Weems has been a peace officer since January of 1999 and has served as a patrol officer, field training officer, detective, supervisor, three terms as Chief Deputy, and currently as an agency training director. He has been sworn at the local, state, and federal levels, and he is an adjunct instructor on the collegiate level. He served two terms on the Board of Directors of the Georgia Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors (GALEFI) and is certified by GALEFI as a Master Firearms Instructor. He is certified by the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council (POST) as a general topics and firearms instructor and is a graduate of the FBI's Law Enforcement Instructor and Police Firearms Instructor training programs. He received the Distinguished Weapons Expert rating based on his score in the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers' Firearms Instructor Training Program. He holds a Master Instructor certification from Rangemaster, and he is a Handgun Combatives Certified instructor.

A more complete biography is available on the First Person Safety webpage.

Click the class titles for more info and to register.

Trigger Management. Saturday, 6/4.

Have you ever missed a shot and had someone tell you it was because you jerked the trigger, and when you asked how to fix it they told you not to jerk the trigger? Well, this class is for you.

Trigger management is suitable for both new and experienced shooters. The class begins with a diagnostic session to show you what causes misses and how to fix them. From there, we will work on properly resetting the trigger during recoil, shooting with deliberate cadences, and more.

Pistolcraft. Sunday, 6/5.

This course is designed to enhance the student’s ability to utilize a pistol in a protective application. The drills consist of rapid presentations to the target, changing your angle to get a safer shot, shoot/don’t shoot drills, divided attention drills, and more.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Bump.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Bump. We are currently below the minimums on these classes; so, if you are planning on attending, please register.

User Tag List