Thread: How Can I Get An RCP Peacekeeper Baton?

How Can I Get An RCP Peacekeeper Baton?

I am an American who lives in Israel. There's been a slew of terror attacks lately. Guns are really hard to get, and carrying knives is illegal, punishible by 5 years in prison. Batons are legel in Israel. But from some strange reason, though a civilians can buy any other kinda of baton in every state except California, RCP Peacekeepers are only sold to LEOs. Is there a way I can get one? I normally don't carry anything for SD as domestic crime is low, but this isn't self defense against some guy I had an argument with on the street, these are terrorists hell bent on 72 virgins. I need real stopping power. Any help would be appreciated.

An expandable baton is unlikely to provide real “stopping power”.

A sap or blackjack if legal would be my choice over any expandable baton. DD Whips, D3 Protection, WitchdoctorZero and Davidson Leather (UK) all sell new ones.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

An unbreakable golf umbrella might also be a good option.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

The RCB is a beast of a stick. I’m guessing that aiming for the head in a terror attack, not “green zones” like US LE, could put the lights out mighty fast.

OP, just know they’re impossible to open quietly like an Auto Lock. The force required to properly deploy one and lock it open creates quite a scene.

As said above, a legal heavy sap could be a decent alternative. Of course you give up the range of a baton but it’s much easier to carry discretely.

Ever thought about a cane or walking stick? Cold Steel Makes some cool ones.

https://www.midwayusa.com/batons-and...s/br?cid=20921
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

"Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

User Tag List