Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Taran PCC

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Just in time for Jon Wick IV.

A fool and his money…

Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

It looks like there some well-thought out stuff on that gun. The delayed systems are new, proprietary, and less common, while the blowback stuff has greatly matured. I expect this will do well for them.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    It looks like there some well-thought out stuff on that gun. The delayed systems are new, proprietary, and less common, while the blowback stuff has greatly matured. I expect this will do well for them.
    This PCC is very close to what Aaron Brekke has been building to spec for Max Leograndis, with a few different features. Max and Zach obviously know a bit about shooting a PCC.

I was surprised to see the ejection-port-side bolt lock-release on the Taran gun. In a fit bullheadedness, I had my gunsmith adapt a PDQ lever onto my RDB 9mm PCC, but I didn't think that serious competitors might want similar features.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I was surprised to see the ejection-port-side bolt lock-release on the Taran gun. In a fit bullheadedness, I had my gunsmith adapt a PDQ lever onto my RDB 9mm PCC, but I didn't think that serious competitors might want similar features.
    One issue reported with the Brekke PCC is a build up on the comp. The Taran design (and I am not sure it is fair to call it that given all involved) has the outside of the comp threaded so you can fill an oil filter with solvent and thread it on this PCC to leave overnight and loosen the crud on the comp.

User Tag List