Folks:

I will be conducting through my company, SAC Tactical, a One Day Essential Shotgun Skills Course at the North Valley Sportsmen's Club in Columbia Falls, Montana on Saturday 21-May-2022. The class begins at 9:00 A.M. and concludes at 5:00 P.M. This course focuses on essential fighting skills using a variety of defensive shotguns. Transition to secondary handgun will be covered. This course is fired mostly on steel targets. Shotguns will be patterned with typical buckshot loads.

I limit registrations to ten students to ensure significant attention is given to each student. This class has generated significant interest already. You may register for this class online at the following link: "https://saconsco.com/product/essential-shotgun-skills-may-21-2022/". After you register and pay, I will send you a detailed equipment list.

At the request of my students, I am scheduling this class the Saturday immediately after the Essential Lowlight Handgun Skills class in nearby Kila Montana on 19-May-2022. The thought was to allow folks a bit of a break from the lowlight class and give them a chance to visit western Montana during our glorious springtime season. I have posted in the Pistol Class section for the Lowlight Class for those interested in attending both.

Please reach out for me at: "info@saconsco.com" with your questions. I hope to train with you in Columbia Falls this May!

Bruce