Thread: GG&G Spring Tensioned Bolt Recoil Buffer

GG&G Spring Tensioned Bolt Recoil Buffer

I'm sorry if my question has been answered before but I've spent considerable time looking without any luck.
    When it comes to choosing between the Aridus and the GG&G stock adapter there is a recoil buffer offered with the GG&G model. Doesn't appear that Aridus has the same component. As mentioned with GG&G's advertisement "if Beretta felt a need for it, so did they". Has anybody had experience with the spring tensioned bolt recoil buffer?
    Last edited by GHZ71; 03-28-2022 at 06:24 PM.

I can’t compare the two but I do own the GGG. I chose that one mainly do to AVAILABILITY. The Aridus is sold by Beretta on their website, so it must be okay.

@TCinVA probably has more rounds through, and has seen more rounds fired through, 1301s than anyone else on the forum. I believe he posted about this in the large 1301 thread and hadn’t seen any issues using the Aridus adapter without the recoil buffer. As mentioned above, Beretta does sell the Aridus adapter on their website. I feel like if there were potential adverse consequences, they probably wouldn’t sell the Aridus product.

User Tag List