Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Smith assaults Chris Rock, wins Oscar

Will Smith assaults Chris Rock, wins Oscar

Will Smith smacked Chris Rock after a GI Jane joke about Smith's wife's bald head (she has Alopecia). Somehow he is allowed to remain and later wins an Oscar for King Richard

I don't know anything about any of the lame movies these people are winning those meaningless awards for but that slap was a good watch.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Not sure how many have done "striking" sports.....but that was more fake than a $20 prostitutes orgasm.

And... who gives a fuck about elite liberals.... please let this die now.

The Jomboy breakdown is better:

--Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    1. The votes were already cast such that anything Will Smith did could not have changed the outcome re the the award voting.

2. My more film oriented brethren at work tell me that Chris Rock made Jada Smith a target of some burn at a past Oscars...

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...ars-2022.html/

3. The second he "struck" the blow, I learned over to mama and said that had to have been a slap as even Will Smith the actor from Ali knows how to throw a better punch.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Hello! These people are PAID ACTORS! Look at Smith’s face during the joke! He was laughing! And look at his face as he walked away from Rock after the “slap”. Smith could barely hide his inner laughter! On top of that, the sound was cut off as Smith walked away, LONG before he spoke the F word. Come on folks, the jokes on anyone who thought this was anything but another act from people who make their living ACTING! Don’t be a sucker and fall for their nonsense.

If Will Smith was serious he should have been saying "keep Marc Anthony's dick out my wife's mouth"

Site Supporter
    Name:  29A11FF6-38AB-4459-B7EB-69C5B8E0978C.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  30.2 KB

Does this mean that comics can't make Alec Baldwin Jokes?

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    I don't know anything about any of the lame movies these people are winning those meaningless awards for but that slap was a good watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by oakdalecurtis View Post
    Hello! These people are PAID ACTORS! Look at Smith’s face during the joke! He was laughing! And look at his face as he walked away from Rock after the “slap”. Smith could barely hide his inner laughter! On top of that, the sound was cut off as Smith walked away, LONG before he spoke the F word. Come on folks, the jokes on anyone who thought this was anything but another act from people who make their living ACTING! Don’t be a sucker and fall for their nonsense.

You know, I suspected it was a put-on from the jump. But I changed my mind.

Will Smith just can't act that good.

User Tag List