Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Snub chat

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    Cigar weather until late may.

Cool ashtray dude. Once again P-F costs me money.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

A little 5 shot work today at 25 yards and short range Hits super snub test. 357 in the LCR and 38 in the airweights

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Got a 442 in my pajama pocket as I'm typing this.
    MP340, right robe pocket as I'm reading this thread.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1538093

(Linky because copy/pasta no worky)
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Site Supporter

15-3 2 Inch

My 15-3 arrived yesterday from GB. I did a detail cleaning and inspection and it's in great shape. Better than I thought it would be actually.

The T grip is a Tyler's Okla City marked one, which is hard to see in the photo. The adapter makes a huge difference in the fit in the hand. I have a Black BK on the way, as I prefer that look with the Blued finish. The Silver one is going on a 66-2 2.5 inch.

Not too bad for $649.99 on GB. I was the only bidder. I was in a bidding war which went to $755 for another one, which I'm glad I gave up on, as this one has some character and stories to tell. (Don't we both). As far as I can tell this is a 1977 gun, which is the year I was first issued a Model 15.

Name:  15-3 Cleaned.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  103.3 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Congrats. I was issued a 2" Model 15 in 1983 which was my duty gun (along with a 36) up until 1987. Brings back memories.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

this has now become my "all the time around the house" gun

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Congrats. I was issued a 2" Model 15 in 1983 which was my duty gun (along with a 36) up until 1987. Brings back memories.
    Thanks
    I was issued a 4" Model 15 for 13 years of my LE Career. I was issued a Model 56 (USAF 2" Model 15) as part of my duties in Germany from 83-87.

I managed to pull off a 169 on the HIT's Super Test with it today after getting it sighted in.
    Name:  Super Test.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  48.8 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Happy new year PF Snub lovers

Churning out some wadcutters for the new year. Have also made the switch from altamont wood to uncle mikes old school rubber. The newer ones were too soft for my liking, the older ones are just right. Not as aesthetic as the wood altamonts but more functional in terms of hanging on to it when sweaty.

My one and only...but a daily carry.

Name:  Screenshot 2024-01-03 1.46.54 PM.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  74.8 KB
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List