Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another JMCK Holster - OWB 2

Another JMCK Holster - OWB 2

Since I added an optic to my 5-inch M1 PPQ, I was in need of another holster to carry it. Based on previous experience with the model, I ordered the OWB 2 with 10 degree cant, optic cut and no guard.

The holster arrived yesterday and once again another excellent JMCK product. I placed the holster on a WTP Falcon belt along with the two JMCK V3 mag pouches I already have. Very pleased with how the holster rides and the smooth, fast draw it provides. With the optic cut and 10 degree cant the holster rides a little higher for better concealment, and the optic cut also works as a "speed cut" allowing the pistol to clear quickly. Nice!

Obligatory photos;

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

That's a nice holster. I am envisioning my HK P2000 in one. Looks like it would ride close to the body.

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    Looks like it would ride close to the body.
    Yes, it does indeed.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Since I added an optic to my 5-inch M1 PPQ, I was in need of another holster to carry it. Based on previous experience with the model, I ordered the OWB 2 with 10 degree cant, optic cut and no guard.

The holster arrived yesterday and once again another excellent JMCK product. I placed the holster on a WTP Falcon belt along with the two JMCK V3 mag pouches I already have. Very pleased with how the holster rides and the smooth, fast draw it provides. With the optic cut and 10 degree cant the holster rides a little higher for better concealment, and the optic cut also works as a "speed cut" allowing the pistol to clear quickly. Nice!

Obligatory photos;

Thanks for the business! We appreciate it!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Another voice in praise of JMCK in general and the OWB2 in particular. That’s a nice looking rig!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Optic Cut = Gimpy Shoulder Cut. (Clearing the holster sooner means less articulation of one’s joints.) Nice!
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Very nice. I've been eyeballing one of those for a PX4 for a few months. It's nice to see it on the belt and with the cant listed. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Optic Cut = Gimpy Shoulder Cut. (Clearing the holster sooner means less articulation of one’s joints.)
    A good point for consideration for short, old guy.

How much higher in the front would the non-optic cut run on that holster?

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    Very nice. I've been eyeballing one of those for a PX4 for a few months. It's nice to see it on the belt and with the cant listed. Thanks.

A good point for consideration for short, old guy.

How much higher in the front would the non-optic cut run on that holster?
    You might want to direct that question at Tony Mayer. I do not have the relevant JMCK holsters, to answer that.

In my case, I am tall, but with a short waist, and long arms.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

G19, 10 degree cant, full guard, 1.5” loops.

Name:  56097078-885F-4200-8D18-34E43A3737BD.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  35.6 KB

Name:  5A342B9C-A348-4C36-84FE-6D3B693527A6.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  68.3 KB

Name:  BD692971-C593-440C-AF8D-1A79485A1519.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  62.4 KB

I wear a 33” waist, and full pancakes with front and back wings like the OWB1 usually don’t work well for me. I’m very happy with how this rides.
    Last edited by peterb; 03-23-2022 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    You might want to direct that question at Tony Mayer. I do not have the relevant JMCK holsters, to answer that.
    Yeah, sorry, I quoted you for the content, but the question was directed @Tony Mayer.

User Tag List