Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sig p322 pistol

Kyle Lamb has a vid up on IG going over it. Rear sight plate comes off and has an optic footprint. Daniel Horner posted a teaser vid the other day that sounded suppressed, so guessing there's going to be a threaded barrel option as well. Just as I finished building out a 22/45 with Tacsol upper, RMR, and light rail. Ugh!
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    Kyle Lamb has a vid up on IG going over it. Rear sight plate comes off and has an optic footprint. Daniel Horner posted a teaser vid the other day that sounded suppressed, so guessing there's going to be a threaded barrel option as well. Just as I finished building out a 22/45 with Tacsol upper, RMR, and light rail. Ugh!
    According to Sig, the fixed barrel has an "adapter" that provides threads for direct-mount of a suppressor.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    According to Sig, the fixed barrel has an "adapter" that provides threads for direct-mount of a suppressor.
    I believe the Ruger SR22 has a similar system, so that'd make sense.

Hammertime
    Dammit I hate when Sig does something awesome. They are embarrassing Glock at this point.

See Phil’s video on the Sig site for it. They thought of everything. Except they kept a manual safety which I just don’t understand.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p322-22.html

Site Supporter
    I had been vaguely interested in the Taurus TX22 but stayed away, because Taurus. This has my interest but will wait a bit before picking up one.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    Dammit I hate when Sig does something awesome. They are embarrassing Glock at this point.

See Phil’s video on the Sig site for it. They thought of everything. Except they kept a manual safety which I just don’t understand.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p322-22.html
    It's a single-action pistol with an enclosed hammer. It needs one.

Personally, I was hoping for a P320 variant in .22LR or a conversion kit or something so it would work in my P320 holsters. But I suppose I could accomplish the same thing with an airsoft pistol. A 20 round .22lr pistol would be fun as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

IMHO, **if ** this pistol proves to be reliable and have decent accuracy, it will put a hurting on all the other plinker .22 pistols out there. Glad they went with a fixed barrel design.
    Last edited by Biggy; 03-22-2022 at 11:06 AM.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Bunch of neat features. Comes with a curved and straight trigger that you switch by changing just the trigger shoe. Barrel that will take a suppressor or comp. Optics ready. In size, between a 365XL and 320, 4 inch barrel.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List