Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sig p322 pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post

I would want it to be heavier to use as a trainer.
    Just spit balling here but it would be super cool if it used the same FCU "footprint" as a P365...meaning you could drop the .22 FCU into a Wilson Combat Grip module, add the Wilson Combat Tungsten weight set, and be almost 2 oz heavier than OEM...

Curious how this runs with a variety of optics.

My M&P .22c is very particular with ammo now that it has a dot mounted. It's only been back to the factory twice, and has 5k through it. It too has the threaded adapter / fixed barrel.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Just spit balling here but it would be super cool if it used the same FCU "footprint" as a P365...meaning you could drop the .22 FCU into a Wilson Combat Grip module, add the Wilson Combat Tungsten weight set, and be almost 2 oz heavier than OEM...
    My understanding is this is a whole new design that falls in size between the 365XL and 320.

Given Sig's involvement with optics, I would be very surprised if it the new pistol is unreliable with an optic. Also, it is cut for the RMSc family, which is probably similar in weight to the removable plate.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

In one view it appears hammer fired? Though couldn’t see the underside of slide? Hate the rear fiber optic, and why keep the lame integrated plate slide design they are starting to change on the other models for the better?

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    In one view it appears hammer fired? Though couldn’t see the underside of slide? Hate the rear fiber optic, and why keep the lame integrated plate slide design they are starting to change on the other models for the better?
    Is that a function of the rear sight being adjustable and not fitting in a 365 sized rear dovetail?

It's internally hammer fired. As for the optic, my guess is they are getting close on weight and need the sights off for the gun to be reliable with an optic on it.

I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn or anything so that's just the ramblings of a guy on the internets though.

Phil's video says it's not modular so you can't swap modules.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Not interested until I saw optics ready. Heard it runs just fine with the new Romeo Zero Elite. Bigger footprints, who knows? Least appealing feature to me is that it is yet another holster. I really like that my Glock 44 will fit in my dozen or so other Glock holsters. Have to admit, it seems to have tons of cool features.

Yeah, but they should have made it the same SHAPE.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Not interested until I saw optics ready. Heard it runs just fine with the new Romeo Zero Elite. Bigger footprints, who knows? Least appealing feature to me is that it is yet another holster. I really like that my Glock 44 will fit in my dozen or so other Glock holsters. Have to admit, it seems to have tons of cool features.
    Hoping the new Holosun EPS works well on this.

User Tag List